FIFTEEN.

DAMIEN BROOKS.
"I'm not ready for a relationship, Lilian" he said sternly as she held his hand.

"Why? I like you,and you obviously like me back"

"I like you,but not to the extent of getting into something with you"

She threw her head back in frustration.
"But you always stare at me,and you talk about me all the time"

"I stare at you because I have eyes. Anyone can stare" he deadpanned as they walked through the halls.

"But-"

"But nothing,Lilian"

She chuckled,and turned around, slightly shoving him till his back met with the locker.

She then stood in front of him and traced her hands on his chest.

"Stop this,Lily" he narrowed his eyes.

"Why?" She asked,her voice lower than it was just ten seconds ago.

"Because we're in the hallways,and I don't want people thinking what they're not supposed to..... Just get off me"

"No" she pouted.

It was taking every of his willpower not to push her away,but he couldn't do that.

She was a girl,and they needed not to be hurt

He groaned,and he spotted her.

She stared at him with furrowed brows.

Her lip was pulled in between her teeth,like she was fighting back the urge to cry.

She spared him one last glance before wheeling away.

"What are you looking at?" Lily asked,her hot and minty breath fanning Damien's brows.

"Get off me!" He said,a bit harsher this time.

She quickly moved away from him,and cleared her throat.

"Don't force yourself on me. If I want you, I'll definitely have you" he said and glanced at her one last time, before walking in the direction of where Mel just propelled towards.

She looked like she was about to cry.

But why?

Damien saw her wheeling towards the empty hallway on the other side of the school.

"MM!" He called out.

She turned around to see Damien walking towards her.

She was in a red beret.

Her eyes were standing out on the white t-shirt,and her shoes looked so beautiful.

Her glasses never cease to make her eyes noticeable.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing" she said,staring around.

"What are you doing here? People barely come here"

"I don't have classes in twenty minutes so I'm here to rest"

"Rest?"

"Yes. I'm tired,and I think if I stay here, people won't stare at me like an alien"

"Wow," he said and ran his hand through his hair. "And it's such a bright idea to come here?"

"I guess," she sighed. "No one comes here except it's important"

"I know,... But could you stop treating yourself like this? I mean,... I don't get why you think you're not enough"

"That's because I'm not!"