TWENTY FIVE.

She inhaled as much air as she could as she cleaned under her eyes with her palm.

She told Tony to excuse her,and since then,she had been crying.

She didn't know why,but well.. it was probably because of what she interpreted to Damien.

She trusted him,but she didn't know why she couldn't just admit to it.

The door swung open,and she wiped her eyes.

Lilian walked in and flung her towel on her bed.

She wore a t-shirt over her swimsuit and sat at her side of the bed, facing the mirror.

She got up and brought out some clothes from her suitcase.

"How goes it,Martins?" Lilian asked.

"I really don't understand that,but I'm fine" Mel said.

"Of course you are," Lilian said and faced Mel. "Damien just left here,so you should be fine"

"What do you mean?"

"I know he came here. Where else would he go? I mean... We were at the pool,and he just abruptly stood up," Lilian said. "I don't need a sorcerer to tell me he came here. But where he is now is what I do not know" she said, placing a finger on her chin.

Mel sighed and took her novel from beside her.

"Why isn't he here,nerd? I know you've done something"

Mel shook her head.
"I don't know why he's not here"

"But he left-"

"I don't know,Lily!" She raised her voice,and Lily chuckled.

"Alright," Lily chuckled again. "But staying in this room won't ease your tension" She shrugged and grabbed her bag before walking out.

**** ***
"This tour was a mistake"

"How so?" Blake asked as he licked his ice cream.

"We're at the beach,Blake.. These type of places aren't for me. Aren't you stressed out just wheeling me on sand?"

"It's hard,but I'm not complaining" he said,starting to chew his cone.

"Well,thank you"

"We both know I should be Damien,"

"Huh?"

"Damien is always with you,and it's obvious something has happened," he said. "But you didn't tell me, Damien did"

"I already knew he'd tell you"

"Well,he did"

"What do you have to say about it?"

Blake chuckled as they joined the other students who were getting ready to swim at the shore.

"I think these things are quite normal, Mel,but the fact that you care this much about it shows you really care about him"

"I do" she nodded.

"Well,I really don't know what to say about it,but I think that even if you were thinking that he'd do that to you,I don't think you should have said it out loud. And as for him,he should not have overreacted that much"

Mel nodded.
"So what do I do now?" She asked as Blake took off his t-shirt

"You apologize"

"But-"

"I'll arrange for that," Blake smiled. "But for now... I've gotta swim" he smirked

Mel nodded
"Thank you!" She yelled as he ran off into the ocean.