TWENTY FOUR.

Mel stared at the mirror on her side of the room

She sighed as she stared harder.

Yes,that was a girl.

A girl who didn't even know who she was.

A girl who got bullied a lot.

A girl who just had a nightmare- Ugh.

She just decided to take a quick nap before Lilian got back from the pool,but then,she had a nightmare.

Her grandma's voice became closer and closer,and Mel didn't know who she was supposed to save or how she was gonna save that person.

All she knew was that the person was a guy because her grandma kept saying 'save him' ,but she didn't know who it was.

It definitely was not Damien because he didn't need any help.

Damien had a planned out life,and the only thing that may be bothering him was his grandfather.

Her phone beeped,and she gasped slightly.

She picked it up and unlocked it.

Evil Half <3
I'm sorry I can't be there for you,but I hope you're alright. And I hope Brooks is giving you some personal space.

Mel chuckled as she typed.
Stop bringing him up everytime you talk to me! I might block your number if you do that again.

She waited for a reply,and her phone beeped.

Evil Half <3
Wow! Someone is growing braver *eye roll*
I'll just use my other number *another eye roll*
I prank for a living,girl. You don't expect me to have just one number.

Mel chuckled as she typed another reply.
Don't forget I can call Rachael to give you a shot! She'll gladly do it!

Evil Half<3
Mrs Brooks? Pfft- Damien's mom won't do that,lol.

Mel smiled and typed another reply.
Get some rest,twin♥️. I'll send you pictures.

Evil Half<3
*coughs and sniffles* I love you! . Btw,mom is torturing me! She won't let me breath. She's checked my temperature about seventy seven times since the doctor left.

Mel laughed at this.
Stop being such a drama queen and get some rest.

She chuckled as she set her phone down.

Yes,no arguments- Hudson was probably the worst twin anyone could wish for,but she knew he had been there for her. He always fought off bullies from elementary school for her,and even though sometimes,he said somethings that hurt her,she knew it was just out of anger.

She sighed as she brought out her laptop to start brainstorming on college application letter ideas.

She needed to get on with it because in a few months, she'd probably be at Thompson College.

Probably.

She sighed as she started to type.

She then paused to think of what she actually wanted to study.

Melanie Martins had knowledge in almost everything because she didn't limit herself to learning just one thing.

She knew about scientists,the planetary bodies and all that,but that wasn't what she loved.

She knew all that just for knowing sake.
She learnt about all that so that she wasn't dumbfounded when someone spoke about it.

One thing Mel had passion for was Literature.