𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘕𝘪𝘯𝘦.

"Can't lie, this nigga got me in my feelings."

Hey guys, check in 🫡

Milan was chilling in bed, scrolling aimlessly on Instagram as she waited up for Kai to call her and let her know when he was coming to pick her up

After the recording of his song, Kai let his friends listen and convinced him to make more records, not only for him but their projects as well. His friends were happy Kai was finally putting his talents to use and even more grateful for Lani even pushing him to do it in the first place.

Lani went the first couple of times, but tonight she was too tired to stay in the studio so she had Kai drop her off at her house while he kept going.

He promised he wouldn't be long and would pick her up in time to have dinner together and go back to his house, but It was starting to get late and Kai had yet to text her back.

Lani was a little in her feelings but not too much, understanding if he wouldn't be able to make it.

She was still a little sad though because she missed him, even though she just saw him earlier when he picked her up from her photoshoot.

She turned on some show on Zeus network called Baddies South that everybody was talking about but was barely watching as she was on her phone looking at their pictures.

Realizing what she was doing, she laughed at herself at the act before shaking her head.

"This nigga got me sprung cuddles." She spoke to her furbaby beside her, rubbing her belly and feeling her start to pur.

All she could do was sit there and think how could she let this happen, not even two months ago she was fuck nigga free.

Then she also thought about how good the dick is and nodded in understanding.

Sighing, she looked back at the picture and showed her cat.

"Next time he comes over, bite him too for taking too long to text mommy back and I'll give you extra treats." She zoomed in on Kai's face for her cat to remember, laughing softly when her phone received a Instagram notification.

NiyBandzz replied to your story: 🤣🤣🥴

Looking at the notification, she thought it was to one of her post she put on her story a few minutes ago.

Posted 16 minutes ago.