𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘰𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘸𝘰.

Lmao damn I kinda wanted y'all to miss the mark so I could have a valid reason to be lazy and not upload 🫠 fuck it this the chapter 🙄

-

This the best song to explain Lani and Kai situation rn

Anyways, Check innn 🫡

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 -  𝟦:𝟦𝟧𝗉𝗆

𝗧𝗪𝗢 𝗪𝗘𝗘𝗞𝗦 𝗟𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗥 - 𝟦:𝟦𝟧𝗉𝗆

"Remind me how you managed to convince me to come on this damn trip again?" Lani asked, letting bri drag her through the mall as the two shopped for the Miami trip coming up.

"Because you love me." Bri replied, going into yet another store to shop.

After the situation with Keem, Lani didn't need any more convincing from her friend to agree to take time for herself.

Although lonely at times, the isolation made her remember it also was peaceful at the same time

It made her remember the months before when she was just focusing on herself, not worried about another nigga, going to sleep with a heavy heart.

There was nothing wrong with being single

The only issue was if that was truly what she wanted.

Lani knew she still had feelings, deep feelings for Kai and they wouldn't go away any time soon.

But what she didn't know was if the relationship was too far gone, or even worth trying again, fearful that it would only end badly and she didn't think she could take yet another heartbreak.

There was a part of her that wanted to just let it go and move on completely- out of fear that things would only get worse with the relationship and result in the two growing to hate one another.

But a part of her, a small part of her didn't want to let go fully and she knew that.. Introducing the inner struggle she had.

She didn't let herself dwell on the issue for long, or Bri didn't- somehow convincing her to accompany her on the trip to Miami with the rest of the crew.

So here they were last minute, at the mall trying to look for cute outfits to buy for the 7 day birthday trip, for both Kai and Dougie- their birthdays both being a week apart and when Lani brought up that fact, Bri told her to just look at the trip as a "mini vacation" instead.

"You like this?" Bri asked, snapping lani out of her thoughts.

"It's.. a choice."

"You don't like it."

"It just look cheap." Lani replied, being truthful while Bri looked at the two piece set again

"Damn and it's not even in my size, I would've been mad if I got home with a fucking medium."