𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

Y'all be killin me when y'all try to fact check me tb "Kay wouldn't do/say this🤓" girl he ain't doin shit but sittin up in that jail cell find your chill PLZ🖐🏾
I wish y'all would breathe less sometimes tbh

Anyways, I'm back howdy guys 🤠 check in!

It's been quite some time later, two months or so had passed as it was near the end of October, almost November

The warm summer days were now over as fall quickly settled in and temperatures dropped as well as the light rain from the cloudy skies.

Light rain dropped tapped against Milan's window as her music played faintly in the back while getting ready.

It was cold out but not as cold yet, only settling with a light grey hoodie to put on her arms.

She hummed the words to Please Tell Me by Future while tugging on her leggings in the mirror debating if she wanted to do her hair or just put on a beanie instead.

She was about to head out with Tyisha, aka Bubbles ( Friend of Milan, mentioned a few times in past chapters and also yet another girl meech was messing with before his untimely demise 👻)

Bubbles asked if she could come with her to a video shoot, not wanting to be alone and since Lani had nothing to do today, she decided to tag along.

Milan was brushing her hair out, before ultimately deciding to wear a beanie since the weather was bad.

She was putting on her lip liner when her phone went off, knowing who it was already.

She paused and checked her phone, confirming her suspicions and read the text letting her know he was outside.

Looking out the window and seeing the car, she texted him back and quickly put on lipgloss before tugging on her furry boots and making her way outside.

Holding her hand above her head, she looked down as she made her way towards the car knowing he was staring from the tinted windows and subconsciously looked at her phone til she got to the car door.

Slipping inside, the smell of weed hit her nose immediately making her roll the window down some as she complained.

"Come on, why you ain't let the smoke out before I got in, got me boutta smell like a whole pound."

"You always complaining, cry baby ass." He chuckled, immune to it by now

"And ya hard headed ass never listen so I guess we jus two peas ina pod." She replied, before finally looking at him.

"Why you staring at me like that?"

"Like what? Niggas can't stare you now?" He asked, a low smirk on his face as his eyes sat low.

Rolling her eyes, Milan only laughed before waving him off.

"Bye Kaiyeer."

"Hey Lani." He said back smartly, making her crack up as she looked away again