𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘍𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘺 𝘖𝘯𝘦.

Idk why y'all surprised I'm updating fast again I told y'all my hair wasn't done 🤣🤣 ya lil mfs got til Friday MAX!

Check innn? 🫡

𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗬𝗘𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 -  𝟣𝟤:𝟧𝟩𝗉𝗆

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

𝗞𝗔𝗜𝗬𝗘𝗘𝗥'𝗦 𝗛𝗢𝗨𝗦𝗘 - 𝟣𝟤:𝟧𝟩𝗉𝗆.

"Mm, fuck." Milan moaned softly, biting her lip as she stared up at Kaiyeer as he pulled out of her.

Gripping her neck, he pulled her up for a kiss feeling her wrap her arms around his neck to kiss him back.

Using a free hand, she went down from his neck towards his dick, giving it a tug before stroking it.

Feeling himself become hard quickly again, He groaned in her mouth before grabbing her hand to stop her.

"Come on bae we was been supposed to start getting ready."

"Just let me finish then." She muttered in between kisses, before pulling back to push him on his back now.

Kaiyeer laid on the bed, watching his girlfriend straddle his legs as she leaned down til her face was directly in front of his hardening COCK 🐓

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

AN| LMAO sorry y'all I thought this was a YT book real quick, let's get back to the smut 🥵😈🫦

Milan are played around at first, teasing as she gave it a couple kisses, before licking at his tip a few times, tasting the precum spilling out as he hissed.

While staring up at him the whole time, Sam let the drool pool from her mouth on to his dick getting it messy.

Once his dick was wet enough, she curled her hand around his base before slowly taking him deep.

Her flushed cheeks hollowed as she sucked him deeper and deeper, her eyes glossing but she never took them off of Kai.

With her free hand, Lani started to massage his balls and he groaned, throwing his head back surprised.

𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐂𝐘𝐂𝐋𝐄जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें