𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦.

Hey :)

Check in? 🤍

After smelling an unknown female scent on her boyfriends hoodie, Milan stood there for a while unsure if her mind was playing tricks on her or not and sadly, it wasn't

Her heart was racing, beating like crazy as her thoughts went rampage on what to do next.

So many ideas ran through her mind, stemming from beating him up outta his sleep off rip or if she should remain calm and wait til she got hard proof evidence that Kai was really cheating on her.

Milan didn't want to snap and be wrong, she wanted to have her ducks in a row,

But the more that she stood there, sniffing that gallery department hoodie and smelling the perfume like a blood hound the more the irrational side of her was taking over and all she could think of now was how fucked up he had her if he really was cheating.

She dropped the piece of clothing idly on the ground, discarding it and slowly turned around, staring at Kai as he slept peacefully in the bed.

Lani slowly, yet quietly went over to the bed and stood over it for a while, just watching him sleep.

She stood there and watched his chest rise, staring at his face even in a frown as he slept, hearing his even breathing, thinking if Kai were to wake up in that moment he'd probably be scared of how close she was standing over him, yet she didn't move an inch.

Everything in her body was trying to tell her that she was wrong, that there was a reasonable explanation for a girl's perfume to be on his hoodie.

Like maybe he saw his sister, or mom-- but then again he'd tell her if he did.

Or maybe he saw a fan and decided to take a picture?

But again, why would he let a fan be that close to him to the point they got their perfume on him, and the thought of him being that close to anybody else besides her wasn't something she wished to envision.

That didn't help her feel better at all actually, in fact it made her think if he'd let a fan get that close then he'd let them get even closer.

Milan eyes darted from his face towards his phone laying beside him almost laying under it with the blanket.

She thought about how she was going to get it without disturbing him because she wanted to go through it while he was still sleeping, to have time to search through it all.

Not once have they ever had an issue about cheating, or even the thought of infidelity so this came as a complete shock to her, and felt the urge to back off simply for that reason.

But she didn't.

All in one, she grabbed his phone from under him and the blanket and tugged it harshly before sliding the phone in her waistband behind her, watching as he slowly woke up.