𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘛𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦.

"𝖮𝗎𝗋𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝖺 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉 𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗀𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝗇𝖼𝖾 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗅𝗂𝖿𝖾, 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗆𝖺𝖽𝖾 𝖺𝗀𝖺𝗂𝗇 𝗂𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝖾𝗑𝗍."

𝟭𝟮 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢

𝟭𝟮 𝗬𝗘𝗔𝗥𝗦 𝗔𝗚𝗢

"So, Who can tell me the answer for number 3?" The teacher Ms. Walker asked the class.

Nobody answered and she raised a brow, waiting for a answer from someone.

Anybody.

Kaiyeer just stared at the clock ignoring her.

He couldn't wait to get out of school and go home, he thought it was so fucking boring.

That it was nothing to do but sit in class all day and listen to this teacher yap all. day. long.

He'd rather be outside, playing manhunt with his friends or something.

"Anybody? Don't make me get the sticks." Ms. Walker threatened and still nobody said anything.

They all just sat slouched on their desks, ready to go to lunch and then recess, as that was the only thing good about school.

"Fine." She sighed.

Ms.Walker walked over to the jar of sticks with their names on it, and grabbed them. About to call on anyone's name at random to answer the equation.

"Let's see, um...."

'Don't let this bitch call my name son, I don't feel like her shit today.' Kai thought to himself, avoiding her gaze.

"Demetrius." She showed the stick and all the kids looked over at him.

Demetrius was a new kid in Kai's class and he'd just moved in the jects not too long ago with his mom.

Kai only had a few classes with Demetrius so he saw him a couple times, and whenever he did he was always quiet and never really trying to talk with the rest of the class.

He didn't really know much about him except for the fact that his mom be getting high sometimes, all of them figured that out pretty quickly.

It wasn't hard to spot a feign in the projects anymore.

Sometimes the kids would fuck with him for that but Kai didn't really give a shit about if his mom was a "zombie" as he'd like to call it or if she wasn't, cause It wasn't his business.

Demetrius leaned up from his arms and it looked like he just woke back up.

"Demetrius?"

"Hm?" He mumbled, yawning.

"Do you have an answer for the equation number 3 in your book?"