𝘊𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘛𝘸𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘺 𝘌𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.

... Y'all still be on this dry ass app or nah? 🧍🏾‍♀️

Check in rq

It was late when Kaiyeer finally made his way back inside of the house, slamming the door harsher than intended due to his intoxication

The noise would've startled Milan had she not been awake already, her back pressed up against their headboard while looking over at the door just as Kai strolled in.

Her puffy eyes red from crying so much staring back at Kai's low, red eyes mirroring hers but knew his was from being high.

Rolling her eyes, she looked away from him and at the clock on the bedside table, seeing the time.

"Bae-"

"Not gonna lie bro I don't even wanna hear it, like at all." Milan cut him off immediately, getting up from the bed.

"Cause whatever it is- It's just going to be a fucking lie anyways, you lie about everything now so it's no use in talking forreal." She continued, hearing him let out a sigh as she walked past him.

"Where you goin?"

"Leave me alone kai, keep doing you." She replied, rolling her eyes when she heard him following behind her in the direction of the bathroom.

"Wait-"

The sound of the door slamming In front of him was loud, the door almost hitting his face if he didn't back up in time.

That action alone had Kai upset, ready to snap but he didn't. He kept his anger at bay, not trying to have yet another fight with his girlfriend, being too tired and high to put his energy into arguing yet again.

Running a hand down his face, Kai rested his hand on the wall and leaned against the door way, knocking at the door.

"Open the door Bae."

"Just leave me alone bro."

"I'm sorry." He apologized blindly, hearing her scoff.

"For what Kai? The perfume? Cheating on me? Us arguing and you lying straight to my face? Or leaving me and not coming back until 4? Lemme know what exactly are you sorry for?"

"I'm not cheating on you ma." He let out an exasperated breath, his head snapping back up when the door forcefully opened.

"How else can you explain the perfume then? Or You acting weird and dipping off every chance you get then Hm?" She asked, crossing her arms as she waited for an answer that never came, feeling salty as she watched him go silent.

Not cause she was right, but because Kai knew that no matter what way he spun it, he knew Milan would never understand his reasoning for him getting back in touch with his ex Shaniyah.