Ch1- Did you rest well?

This is a TCF x ORV story.

I don't own TCF or ORV.

~~~

After the various hurdles, Cale finally reached the last room. He plans to kill the White Star here once and for all.

It's a perfect place since the inside and the outside of the temple are isolated. No one,- his family will not see the scene where he has to stab his own heart.

Still,... "Why do I have a bad feeling?" he mumbled.

He decided to ignore the iffy feeling and proceed to do what he was supposed to do in order to achieve the slacker life.

He is not sure how long it has been since he has been in the temple. He promised the children to come out within five minutes after all.

As for the problems outside, he is sure his highness will take care of everything.

He walked on the cold marble floor. He could see the end of the long hallway.

Thinking of finishing everything and living like a slacker after all of these bullshits, filled him with strength. He unconsciously walked a little faster.

He saw the pure, no- more like the holy-looking white door at the end. Cale recalled what the Sealed god has spouted at the last test.

'Go to the end of the temple when the test is over. You will find a sculpture on the wall, so...' And, it's simple of what he has to do. He just needs to destroy it.

'But before taking care of that damn Sealed god, I should kill white star first'

He is very tired of the ill-fated relationship between him and the white star. There will also be a problem if he accidentally messed with the temple and it crumbled before others could finish their test.

Cale organized his thoughts and headed to the door. He thought about what he saw in his mother's diary.

'A reincarnator' His mother's maiden house, the house of Tames had discovered a method to completely kill the reincarnators.

The power that has been passed through the house of Thames, the ability to see a life form's annual rings.

The wood attribute ancient power, The Annual Rings of Life. As for the plan, it's very simple.

'First, release White Star. Use the annual ring of life on him. Record where his largest annual ring is. Then, stab my heart with the dagger the world tree gave to me. And the last step should be to stab the white star with it'

He is sure he will not die. He looked back for a moment before pushing the door open. The hallway he just passed through, the other end is still in shambles. It should take his allies some time to pass that.

'I will take care of White Star during that time.'

Cale pushed the door and it opened easily.

Cale remained alerted. He had no idea what might be on the other side of the door. He had landed a blow on the Sealed god in the last test. So, he has even more reason to be tense.

'Confirm what is on the other side of the door and then, immediately make my move!'

Bang!

The door completely opened and smacked into the wall. The god had said the following;

'Go to the end of the temple when the test is over. You will find a sculpture on the wall. You just need to embrace that.'

Cale saw an altar in front of him. There was also a wall behind it. He was finally at the end of the temple.

There were numerous hands reaching up to the sky. Above the hands was a sculpture of a person standing on them. It was a person wearing white clothes.

This person, -the sculpture had a benevolent gaze and his long hair almost seemed to be fluttering in the air despite being a statue. He looks quite handsome even as a sculpture.

This has to be the one Sealed god was talking about before. All the requirements are met.

It has only been a second or two. It was all it took for Cale to open the door, and carefully observed it.

"Motherf-"

The eyes were red jewels. He remembered the first test, the one from Earth 2, where he became Kim Rok Soo again. He remembered two blood-red eyes observing him in the darkness. Where everything was dark and those red eyes were the only light.

"You mother fucking son of a bitch of a god!" (A/N; Cale's vocabulary is not suitable for children)

The red lights,- more like laser beams shot out toward Cale. This evil red light... Cale is sure he has seen it before. It was the same red aura that had been around Sealed God's sickle. It was the power filled with despair.

'I knew I shouldn't trust that bastard!' Cale had previously thought that the Sealed God would not be able to use any power outside of the illusion. However, he is currently in Sealed God's domain.

If he had accepted the deal and opened this door without any thoughts, not only him, even the White Star will be sacrificed.

The White Star was deceived by the Sealed God and was planned to become a sacrifice for the Sealed God from the very beginning. (A/N; poor guy. Deceived by hunters and Sealed God, and looted and blocked by Cale)

Seeing the red beam that headed toward him, Cale sighed and pulled out the golden plaque and threw it toward it.

"Sure Whatever" "It's better if I take care of both at once."

One of the evil lights, an evil beam that had shot out from the eyes stuck the golden plaque and let out a loud explosion.

Baaaaaaang—!

The golden plaque, the medium containing White Star feebly cracked like White Star's will and turned into dust.

Cale clenched his hand holding the World Tree dagger. The corners of his lips naturally curled up.

Swooooooosh-

The wind assisted him as he ran toward the explosion almost as if he was flying.

A holy-looking silver shield with two wings surrounded Cale at the same time.

Cale threw the diary into the air. It was the diary with the ancient power, the Annual Rings of life.

– It's my turn now. Be careful!

The moment Drew Thames shouted to the cutie in a loud voice,... the red diary opened and red leaves instantly appeared to surround Cale.

It's quite a beautiful sight... An ethereal-looking male with red hair fluttering in the air, beautiful red leaves in the air swirled around him. An opened book was in front of him. A shield with wings that is transparent, but at the same time looks holy as if divine beings personally crafted this shield to protect this beautiful human, is currently surrounding him.

(A/N; at this point, you should know I'm a Cale-nim's simp and a member of Calesim with Pope Clopeh as our leader.

Gluttony: What divine beings personally crafted this shield!? Who fucking crafted this shield!?

Author: I'm sorry. Please don't eat me!)

It was what White Star saw the moment he opened his eyes once again after feeling like it lasted an eternity. (A/N; I'm jealous of White Star to be able to witness this scene!)

"An angel" He unconsciously mumbled. Then, he came to his senses. 'How could Cale Henituse be an angel!? He's a fucking devil!'

Their eyes met. A pair of reddish brown eyes and a pair of light brown color eyes collide in the air.

Then, he heard his mortal enemy say, "Did you rest well?"

Because Cale's attention was currently on White Star, he didn't see it.

In his blind spot, covered by debris and such, our dedicated Pope Clopeh is setting up his fifth automatic video recording device.

And more of his family are coming in one by one as well.

(A/N: RIP Cale)