Ch11- The appearance of a new ship~

A/N; Guys, today is Yoo Jonghyuk's turn!

Ahem.

Today, on the last day of August 2022, we have prepared you a ship named, Yoo Jonghyuk x Cale/Rok Soo. Would you like to hop in?

~~~

[The constellations of absolute good system approve of you]

Cale's expression turned odd beneath the black mask.

'What kind of bullshit is this?'

Cale thought with a blank face.

'The gamer is asking if he will let go of the hand or not to the monkey'

'One, I'm not your subordinate. So, I hope you will treat me fairly from now on'

An elemental chirped.

'Two, I will cooperate with you but you also have to promise to cooperate with me'

Another elemental continued.

'It was what monkey said'

'How detailed'

Another elemental said in something like a fake sneer.

'Chaos, destruction, surprise! Monkey is asking the gamer to let go of the hand!'

As the elementals reported, various thoughts were running across Cale's mind.

'As expected of the protagonists, none of them are normal'

'I have to stay away from them'

Cale doesn't think that Kim Dokja will die easily. He knows the future for reference. Also, it was never said that the failure is death.

He then touched his spacial dimensional bag. It was something like a pouch.

No one would ever imagine that this small pouch has enough space to fit a whole mansion.

He had felt something heating up the moment he saw the regressor.

This is why he sent the duo to the bridge.

He won't die anyway.

He planned to secretly look at the heating item while the protagonists are busy with each other.

That was the plan until Kim Dokja was dropped into the sea monster's mouth and another punk headed toward him.

'Shit'

This punk was really vicious.

Cale got chills.

This bastard had smiled happily as he dropped the other man into the monster's mouth.

Cale can't help but stiffen up.

How could he not?

This vicious punk was coming toward him with powerful strides.

Looking at his muscles, Cale is sure that he can't beat him with his strength.

But, he's sure Rasheel can.

He is already regretting that he sent Rasheel away.

Not only was he extremely handsome to the point that he looks good in the all-black clothes, but he also made the elves look like squids.

Of course, he can't compare with the dragons.

Actually, even with the horrible buzz cut, Rasheel somehow looks better than him.

After all, the dragons are the mightiest and the most beautiful being no matter which worlds they are in.

Gods? They can go die in the dumps.