Ch8- The apocalypse has started~

A/n; Fluff, fluff, fluff, ya'all~

~~~

Cale had a strange feeling today. He also reminded the residents of the mansion to be careful today.

He has a suspicion that today may be where everything will start and a chance to go back home, to the rest of where his family are.

As the rest have already headed to their respective works or school, Cale is left at home with Rasheel today.

Rosalyn to her college, Lock to his school, Bud to his on-location photoshoot in a newly opened park, Beacrox to his cooking show, Jack to his daycare, Clopeh to his fan signing event, Toonka, and Archie to their respective dojos.

Cale is thinking about whether he should go out or stay at home until the apocalypse comes.

He is sure it's today but not sure when it will come. He decided to stay at home until afternoon and will go out to play with Rasheel in the cinema at 4:00 pm or so.

There's a cinema that they can go to by subway train.

Sure enough, no apocalypse came until afternoon.

Ah, Cale almost forgot him. That rebellious kid. He's troublesome but Cale can easily handle the likes of him which looks cute compared to vicious people like Choi Han and Ron. Cale knew him due to Lock. After thinking about it, he decided to call the kid since that kid likes to skip school anyway.

"Hyung!"

Cale saw Kim Nam Won, a rebellious white hair teenager running toward him. He has already asked Lock today if he would like to skip school today but Lock said he doesn't want to be a burden and wants to grow. Also, worried about his classmates.

After meeting up with Kim Nam Won, they went to the cinema afterward to watch the most popular movie at the moment. Had fun. And decided to go home by subway again.

Cale knows that the apocalypse is coming but it's coming anyway so it's better to have fun before it comes. The present is more important.

"So noisy!" Rasheel in a tracksuit grumbled beside Cale.

Why is he in a tracksuit, you say? It is because he said it is the most comfortable to wear and Cale just shrugged it off. At least, he didn't wear pajamas.

"Fuck!" Kim Nam Won in his high school uniform, swore after he was defeated by the opposite team in a game.

Cale gave him a look. Kim Nam Won feigned ignorance.

Cale is wearing black high-waist jeans outlining his upturned buttock and small waist. Along with a simple white shirt tucked into the jeans and a gray sweater on top.

He was wearing black military boots. His waist-length red hair was tied into a simple ponytail with a black ribbon done by Rasheel. (Is this what they mean by gap-moe?)

There were stylish sunglasses and a black mask covering his face. Actually, he was forced to cover his face by Rasheel for some reason.

All he need was black leather gloves and he would be *Chef kiss* But he is still gorgeous even without it.

(And, there was a gun and an electric teaser hidden on his body. Daggers weren't allowed by his family for some reason)

Cale looked around the subway. There is a man who seems to be an office worker looking at a phone. A woman who seems to know him. Maybe, from the same company.

A child carrying insects and his mother. A white-haired rebellious teenager and Rasheel occupying the left and right of his seat. He was about to look around more but the subway lights turned off. The inside of the train became dark.