Ch18

Notes;

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

I'm going on a trip tomorrow (December 31st) so, I updated early and advance HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL OF YOU!!!

-Cale's well-justified paranoia and trust issue

-Pope Clopeh would like to meet another fanatic

-And Gilyoung is a child and deserves to act like one; I will fight anyone for him

-tried to make more characterization for my ocs dunno if it works

(How the f**k did my writing change so much??? Guys, pls tell me if my writing changed or not cuz I'm very concerned)

PS: The title was too long so I added it here.

Edited: made more spaces to make it more readable

.

.

.

~~~

Ch18- A dagger or a tree branch? A glove or a divine item- Uhhhhh? What?? KIDNAPPING!!???

[A/N: I, for some reason, can't do strikethrough in Wattpad even though I did with some code thingy or copied the strikethrough texts and put them here. Just a reminder that the underlines in this chapter are supposed to be strikethrough]

   Cale's first intention was to immediately reject it. Then, the question 'what kind of scenario is this?' slowly sank in. 

   The God of Space. Cale had never heard of this god before (A/N; poor guy) because there's no god named God of Space in either of his worlds. 

   However, the meaning behind the self-absorbed questions like I haven't heard about this god before how come He is suddenly popping up? As if spoken by a self-centered rich coated ego brat who thinks he owns the world, is the center of the universe, and thinks he has the right to order everyone at his sight- 

(Cale may be a young master now but egotistic, he never was. However, to be one despite the fact that he will be hated by everyone  Kim Rok Soo is bounded to be hated. If not, why would his uncle hate him so much to beat him up everyday? He said he was worthless, useless, disgusting- if it means getting warm meals and a caring family was the young Kim Rok Soo's futile dream, imagining such visions while lying on the cold dirty floor, and his young malnourished and skeleton body surrounded by numerous disgusting yellow and bright purple bruises in the foul-smelling little house, all the while his stomach churns from inside out as if knives were jabbing at his intestines-) 

-means nothing.

   Absolutely nothing in the face of this absurd reality where the gods covered themselves behind the veils of monikers, where the mythologies suddenly became alive. Perhaps, it had always been alive, they had always been real. Just that everything was hidden behind quite a big deal of constructed illusion that enveloped the whole world. 

   Feasibly, the God of Space exists as a constellation in this universe long before and is watching him right now as he stood dumbly looking in the air like an idiot in the middle of a mess of a poor old building that had seaweed and obvious traces of quite the histories evident on it.

   By the way... 'is it normal to show their real title instead of monikers like Secretive Plotter or Everlasting Demise like that damn god?'

   "..."