Ch6- What happened...?

A/N; Heya~

An update!

Surprise?

~~~

"Fuck!" ... was the only thing Cale was able to say before being enveloped by the red light and losing consciousness.

Cale reappeared in a strange place.

Eyelashes fluttering, his eyes opened.

At first, it was dark. Never-ending darkness mixed with an unpleasant red light. He was alone with none of his family in sight.

Red. Everything in this his vision was filled with red. Soon after, the world was dark again. With the colors frequently changing, he felt like he would go blind soon.

Cale looked around.

At first, he was floating. Then, suction came.

He was being sucked in one direction.

He turned his head to the direction where the force came.

There, was a black hole that shone with ominous color.

No, Cale thought it was a black hole at first because it truly resemble it. But the shape, the unknown thing changed into another form in the next second. It was changing all the time. It has no shapes. It was more like mosaics covering it so it was very blurry.

Cale felt unknown fear of this unknown entity. Without him knowing it, Cale subconsciously activated the dominating aura.

Cale felt like he could finally breathe. Because if he can use dominating aura here, it also means that he can use others.

They appeared and reappeared somewhere. The flashes of red and black fighting appeared all over the place.

The moment Cale used dominating aura, the fighting God of death and God of despair's attentions were drawn to him once again but God of Death took the initiative to attack God of Despair so God of Despair had no choice but to put his attention on the battle again.

There were some life forms here beside him, he noticed.

But, instead of having a humanoid form like him, there were scattered and broken panels, (or is it pages?) and orbs with various colors everywhere.

Strangely, one word came to his mind.

—stories.

He was startled. He felt gazes on him. It was not only looking at him. He looked around to search for the owner of the gazes. He found them but he found himself looking at the mosaics with creepy tentacles instead of what he was expecting.

Nevermind... He directed his gaze somewhere to avoid looking at those creepy things.

...Ah, on his body, some small slits appeared and those things also went out of him.

Those things, the stories, including his body were being sucked into an unidentified place.

In that instant, something hindered and obscured that hole, and the running stories stopped in place. The suction disappeared.

The red and black were fighting for survival. He had a feeling that the motherfucking sealed god did yet another thing again.

The clashes between Black and Red were ongoing but something disturbed them and they stopped fighting.

The world which was previously filled with the aura of nothingness, death, and despair, had an invader.

They ceased fighting.