Ch5- The final battle

A/N; Have fun~

A/N; btw, after you read this chapter, can you head next chapter and help me decide some things? Like, voting or my concerns regarding some plots, and about ancient powers.

A/N; I'm ashamed but thank you.

~~~

But, soon they can't ask anymore. For, Cale-nim has miraculously escaped again.

He took out the divine black book again after it heat up.

<This is probably the sealed god's last hand to play>

<Be careful, Cale. He is very desperate and we don't know what the cornered crazy bastards would be able to do>

As the God of Death said they can't let down their guards against the crazy overpowered bastards in desperation.

"Do you have any other things to say?"

<Two minutes left>

God of Death shared his thoughts via writing.

<Gods do not perish>

Cale knew that. Because he knew that he is struggling with how to deal with the sealed god.

<Use Embrace>

Cale frowned. The sealed god wanted him to use Embrace on him as a part of the deal. But there's a huge difference between the Sealed god and the God of Death.

(A/N; Does anyone know the fanfics of GoD/Cale?)

<Embrace him in here>

Cale looked at the divine item, the black book. However, his gaze was different from before.

<Similar to how the temple was the sealed god's domain,...>

Ah, Cale understood what the God of Death was trying to say. Just like in the sealed god's first test, that being the Sealed god's domain, the God of Death could barely reach Cale through the cintamani and then, disconnected... the black book in his hand is the God of Death's domain.

Cale was already running with the opened book in his hand.

<I want to put the god of despair under my foot>

<Unless you let him out, the sealed god will not be able to do anything in my domain for the rest of eternity>

There was only one minute left,... no- less than one minute now.

Bang, bang, baaaang-!

The sticky red liquid filling the orb started leaving faint traces on the outside of the orb. Red liquid poured out of the cracks.

The people looking up at the sky had to move quickly after hearing someone give orders.

"Go to the designated area now!"

"Hurry up and go to the building!"

It was like the scene of the apocalypse. But the people there, more precisely, those from the Roan, those who had been helped by the heroes are confident that they will not lose.

They only have one thing in mind. That is, 'The shield will never break'

They had witnessed the miracles made by the former supreme commander of allied forces 'Cale Henituse'.

As long as there's him in the battles, they will never lose. They will not die. They will survive. And countless miracles have proven this.

A semi-circle covering the whole Puzzle city had appeared at the moment.