Ch3- Dealing with White Star

A/N; Sorry for the late update. Here ya' go. A whole 3.1k words. Have a nice read. I hope you like this!

~~~

Clang–!

The magic device in Clopeh's hand dropped to the ground.

Clopeh was glaring at White Star with so much hatred that if glaring could kill, he would have killed White Star more than a thousand times.

With teeth clenching, Choi Han subconsciously tightens his hold on his sword. A gloomy, scary, and murderous black aura came from him.

Watching the scene through the magic device, Alberu committed something unbecoming of a Crown Prince.

"What the ****!" "********" *More and more cursing

But, none of his subordinates or those who heard him curse furiously couldn't blame him. None could pick out a fault.

In fact, they even wish to do the same.

"Huh, what is that bastard doing to my friend!" (A/N; guess who is it)

"How dare he commit that kind of blasphemy to Hero/ commander/ Young master silver shield-nim!" *A bunch of mobs speaking

"Young master Cale, is he okay?" Queen of jungle Litana worriedly talked about her concerns.

Rosalyn and Lock froze at their place.

Toonka, who is angry at White Star for harassing his friend.

Count Deruth Henituse, who despite not having the strength to match White Star, started thinking about the possibility of killing White Star, then reviving, then killing him again, reviving him again, kill, revive, kill, revive.

The chief Harol, prince Valentino, and the various others who were truly concerned about Cale instead of caring about fame and power thought about how to help their precious commander and hero-nim.

The whales, vampires, elves, and dark elves weren't at the scene.

Fortunately, the golden dragon Eruhaben has a feeling something big will happen later, so he already covered the children's eyes.

His intuition was right. Cale stabbed his own heart in order to kill White Star. He is also sure he doesn't want his family to see that as well. That's why he released White Star at the temple to kill him.

However, — "How dare he!"

A growl emerged from Eruhaben's throat and golden specks of dust started to float around him.

All the people in Puzzle city can't help but be forced to halt their movements and thoughts. An indescribable fear enveloped them. As if an existence far superior to them, one they don't dare get put their unworthy eyes to during their entire lifetime is extremely angry. They can't even cry out for help and beg and kneel for forgiveness. They can't even move a muscle.

It was a very, very angry ancient dragon's dragon fear.

"Goldie-gramps?" Raon cautiously and curiously called Eruhaben.

"Goldie-gramps did something happen to the human!?"

"Did something happen nya?"

"What happened nya?"

The children, two cats, and a dragon were in a panic. There were afraid that their- ahem father would do something again.

Especially since the ancient dragon is now emitting dragon fear and seemed to be angry.

"Unlucky bastard..."

They heard him muttered that. Usually, only when the ancient dragon, whom they dub Goldie-gramps is exasperated with Cale, would he say that phrase.