Ch19- Cale Henituse's unwanted adventure

A/N:

Yayyy!

I successfully managed to update a new chapter after a week!

Now, wasn't that progress? *side-eyeing the unannounced hiatus*

*grins*

I hope everyone has fun!

~~~

.

.

.

   Kim Rok Soo, formerly known as Cale Henituse, the regressor, and transmigrator who had now picked up swordsmanship was flinging a thinly built but sharper than normal sword to the side, leaving the beasts he was playing with fall down at once akin to puppets having their strings cut off, leaving a trail of blood.

   He suddenly glanced at the sky, or perhaps something beyond, with a sharp glint in his eyes, his gaze cold and chilling as if remembering something unpleasant.

- - -

   The golden-hair elf's expression morphed into an extreme form of anger. The normally gorgeous face that could charm both men and women -and probably even the most apathetic gods- turned hideous yet still beautiful and fascinating in a strange way.

   The angel became the demon.

   The almost perfect existence was in deep rage, and mana spun in circles and sparked like lightning all around him. The dragon's anger caused his attribute to activate on its own; turning everything around him into dust.

   Fortunately, his victim was just the mountain he was standing on since he decided to do some research of his own today. How lucky. No further victims were claimed as the figure caught himself in time. He sighed, his gaze set on the sky, one could see the barely hidden worry and frustration in his golden orbs.

   In a gloomy forest, the steadiest palace in the plane shook and trembled. Almost as if vibrating, the black castle was shaking while the whole world was deadly still.

   Two pairs of starry dark blue eyes simultaneously headed toward the sky.

   "World Tree-nim" Young but honoured, the elf priestess Adite couldn't help but look for the godlike existence elves and dark elves alike worship at a shift in the atmosphere.

   The world was normal just a while ago however, a sombre mood now lingered in the air. A murphy and depressing atmosphere seemed to envelop the whole world.

   Adite was chosen as the priestess, the beloved who could converse with the World Tree, for some reason. She is evidently special.

   The World Tree's branches and leaves were shuffling even though there was no wind. Adite froze.

   It was as if the World Tree was in an uneasy mood. The elf priestess had a gut feeling that something serious was about to happen, something was about to change.

- - -

   "Uh-oh..." The God of Darkness whispered in dismay.

   He scratched his head wildly, making a mess out of his hair, and shouted in frustration.

   "AHHHHHHH!!! I should've begged them to let me go with them!"

   He wished that he was anywhere but here to deal with this mess. "EVEN IF!" The god gritted his teeth, his eyes bloodshot. "I HAVE TO LICK THOSE BASTARDS' FEET!" His cry resonated throughout the Obscurum Palace. (Obscurum: darkness, dark)