Diluc Ragnvindr Ending

Edith Ragnvindr = 15 - no vision Helma Ragnvindr = 13- HydroLydia Ragnvindr = 10 - DendroFinn Ragnvindr = 5 - Pyro[M/N] = 43Diluc = 41Auggie= 26Kaeya = 40Chouji= 25Jean= 42

Helma Ragnvindr = 13- Hydro
Lydia Ragnvindr = 10 - Dendro
Finn Ragnvindr = 5 - Pyro
[M/N] = 43
Diluc = 41
Auggie= 26
Kaeya = 40
Chouji= 25
Jean= 42

[M/N] looked over himself in the vanity mirror, pushing his hair back from his face and tied it up with a black ribbon. He hummed at his appearance before pulling his vision overhead. It was in a tie he usually wore with his outfit and his anemo vision at the center. He wasn't used to suits most of the time but it's what the rich people wore, what Kaeya dumbed it down to. After fifteen years, he got used to the slightly itchy fabric that clung to his body. Once his hair was fixed in the mirror, [M/N] left his bedroom and down the stairs. He could see servants moving around and talking to each other as they prepare for the party that late afternoon. It was his anniversary, after all, one of the significant special occasions.

Even Auggie was coming to the party with his own husband, Chouji. They were living in Inazuma so Chouji could work his little mining business.

"Good morning, Father," A voice said from the table and [M/N] looks up and smiles seeing his eldest daughter drinking some juice and enjoying a book. She was introverted like Diluc and had his looks but [M/N]'s soft [E/C] eyes. "How was your morning?"

"Good and well, but shouldn't you be asleep? It is still early morning after all." [M/N] asked as she smiles a bit.

"I wanted to help but most of the servants told me to stay put," Edith explains as she closed her book. "And Papa had been panicking all this morning, he wanted everything to be perfect." [M/N] sighs, he knew his lover would be out of control like this not to mention Diluc was a perfectionist. "Where is he now?"

"He's outside checking on the fields and making sure everyone is doing their part, he seemed really stressed." She said as she stands up to put her book back on the shelf. [M/N] smiles as he leaves and watched Lydia and Finn with buckets of grapes. Lydia took more of [M/N] but with Diluc's skin color. She had short [H/C] hair and soft [E/C] eyes while wearing the clothes that she wore to work. Diluc almost had a heart attack when Lydia began working for the Knights which was hilarious to Kaeya. Her green vision jingled on her belt as she carried the large bucket of ripped grapes up the pathway. Besides her was their son, the only son in the household.