Kaeya Ending

"You do know

"You do know...you'll have to get up soon."
"We don't have to, we can stay in a little longer."
"No, we can't. We spent all that time looking for a suit that covers you."
"Don't start up with that, and I allowed it to cover me."
"Not to mention you're the man of honor."

[M/N] chuckles as he said this, moving off the bed and yawned a bit. He moved towards the closet to get dressed in the suit he had bought for Diluc's wedding. He felt over the fabric before slowly undoing it to slide it onto his body. First, the white shirt then buttoning it up, the dark vest over it then sliding the pants up with a belt. It fit well on his body, he heard movement behind him and turns his head to see Kaeya lazily sitting up off the bed, sighing as he rubbed his neck.

"If you feel uncomfortable...I'm sure Diluc would understand." [M/N] said as he looked at the other, he pulled the tie around his neck and tied it off before plucking the black feather with Neku weed into the pocket. He brushed his hair while looking into the mirror, he could watch Kaeya stand and stretch, his muscles and movement made him pop out a bit. His muscles and his scars ran over his body, his navy-colored hair curling and messy like bedhead. [M/N] pretends not to watch as Kaeya chuckles as he wrapped his arms around his waist and kisses [M/N]'s ear with a chuckle. "I saw you watching~"

"No proof, but get your ass dressed." [M/N] denied and redirected the other as Kaeya chuckled before pulling away to get dressed. Once the bathroom door shuts, h breathed out finally and stretched his arms above his head. "Never gonna get caught slacking again.."

"I heard that!~"

++++

The Winery was decorated with many different flowers from Mondstadt and Inazuma with some people coming in. Some important, some friends, and some out-of-region who came to enjoy the wedding. All the servants too inside and out were dressed up for the wedding ceremony and reception as well. [M/N] held Kaeya's arm as they entered the doors and greeted them happily, especially Kaeya. "[M/N] and Kaeya, it's wonderful to see you two arrived. Auggie has arrived with Bennett and Razor." Ezler greets them happily as they got in to see the white and teal decorations spread across the entrance and then to the back doors where some changes were made.