Confrontation

A/N: This is the last bit of the chapter I split up and I hope you liked it!
______________________________________________________

Severus stumbled slightly as he exited the floo, but quickly steadied himself and hurried towards the castle.

It was only a half hour till curfew and almost every student had already returned to school.

The young Fae sprinted up the path, making it through the wards five minutes before it was due and slowed to a fast walk.

He lowered his hood so he looked less suspicious and made his was straight to the Slytherin dorms, avoiding everyone he could, but also staying were people could see him so he wasn't jumped by his mates.

Severus went straight to his dorm and took a long hot shower to loosen his stiffening muscles, before taking a nutrition potion and a mild healing potion to stop him from being sore in the morning.

Going to bed, the Slytherin fell asleep before his bead hit the pillow.

In the morning Severus got ready quickly, knowing this was his last day before the maruaders decided they wanted to have another go at him and he wanted have everything in place before hand.

Gathering up three fourth of the potions he made, Severus kept the rest for himself and placed the ones he grabbed in his bag, before heading to the kitchens for a chocolate blueberry muffin to give himself a treat.

Severus then headed to Hogsmead, making sure his hood was up and went instantly to the floo, quickening his steps when he saw Black and Lupin in a shop nearby, looking at hand mirrors of all things.

Grabbing the powder from the bowl Severus threw it into the fire.

"Diagon Ally!" The Slytherin whispered almost frantically, his heart racing before he was fire travelled away.

He landed smoothly and didn't dare to pause or linger, so he quickly walked towards the Apothecary.

Severus entered the store, making his way to directly to the front without delay.

"What can I do for you lad?" The shop owner asked as the Fae neared the counter.

"I would like to sell some potions." Severus said curtly, as he brought his bag up and started laying out one of each potion he had made.

The man raised an eyebrow, but checked the potions anyway, looking impressed when he was done.

"How much do you want for them and how much do you have?" The wizard asked.

"I have five cases of each and I'm asking five gallons for each case." Severus said firmly.

He knew what he had and he knew what they were worth, he was giving them to the man at a little less then shelf price, the man's profit would easily earn all the money back with interest.

The man realized this aswell and nodded happily.

Severus left the apothecary a richer man and headed for Gringott to exchange half the galleons for muggle money, before heading into the muggle world to do some shopping.

He bought himself a new wardrobe that fit, but covered his body, as he was still uncomfortable with it, and even gave in to temptation and got his ears pierced.

The young Fae had wanted piercings since he was little, having loved his mother's pierced ears, wanting to look pretty and wear pretty jewelry, but he had been to scared of his father to get any.

Severus finished up a little after noon and went for some fish and chips before heading back to the castle.

He was early this time and swiftly dodged through the crowds in Hogsmead before slipping up the path towards Hogwarts.

Severus was almost to the wards when his foot stepped on a loose rock as he was climbing the last hill, causing his foot to roll out from under him.

The young Fae couldn't help the little yelp that left his mouth as he fell.

Suddenly a hand came out of nowhere and grabbed the wrist of one of his flailing arms, yanking him into a sturdy, warm chest.

Severus gasped in shock, lungs filling with the scent of amber and sage as tingles raced up his arm from the hand holding his wrist.

The scarred hand holding his wrist.

"Are you alright?" A voice asked above him and Severus stiffened, he wanted to curl up into the persons chest, revel in their care, but he couldn't.

Severus knew the care wasn't real, he knew it was fake, so he slammed down on those feelings harshly and tore himself out of Lupin's grip.

"I'm fine!" Severus snapped angrily.

"Although I don't know why you care Lupin, I bet me breaking my neck would have made you and your little band of dunderheads day!" He snarled harshly, but couldn't look his dominant mate in the eye.

The young Fae's heart was racing, he knew he was being disrespectful, but he wouldn't, couldn't let himself get sucked into his instincts.

Not when he had everything in place, not when Severus was so close to escaping this horrid place.

He saw Lupin stiffen and Severus didn't dare turn his back to him as he backed away towards the school.

"Watch it Snape.." Lupin started, but Severus cut him off with a sharp snort.

"Or what Lupin?" He asked fiercely, feeling slightly bold.

"Your going to make my life more of a living hell then you usually do?" The Slytherin demanded, scoffing and rolling his eyes.

"Go ahead Lupin, you and your pussy quartet can't do anything to me that you haven't already done, so go ahead nothing I say or do will stop you! Whether I deserve it or not it has never stopped you before, so why waste your breath on threats when your going to do it whether I comply with you or not? You know what Lupin? Fuck you! Fuck you and your dick wad, germ for brains, man whore friends!" Severus yelled, feeling something in him snap, releasing all the built up rage he felt towards his mates for how they treated him year after year until he just wanted to die.

The Fae wanted to hurt Lupin, Potter, and Black.

He wanted them to suffer and feel even a fraction of what's like to live day after day, just waiting for the next blow that would shake their tentative grip on sanity, but mostly he wanted them to understand.

Severus wanted them to truly understand what they had done to him, how they had broken him piece by piece until he had lost huge parts of himself that he could never get back.

But most of all he wanted them to regret.

Regret every spell, every potion, every bruise, cut, and infirmary stay.

The Fae wanted the regret to consume them eat them up inside and have them begging at his feet for forgiveness.

He wanted to tell Lupin right then and there, to see his face, to watch as understanding and horror dawned, but that was also what kept Severus from saying it.

The image of his mate looking at him in horror and disgust, as he realized that it was Severus who was his mate, that the Fae he saw as nothing, but a greasy, evil, ugly, Deatheater.

And despite the fact Severus had already decided that he wanted nothing to do with them, but it did not make his instincts and needs change.

He knew, despite his own feelings about them, the young Fae knew that he wouldn't recover easily from that blow.

So, instead of lashing out father like he wanted to, Severus turned on his heel, not caring anymore that Lupin was behind him and ran the rest of the way to the castle, leaving a shocked werewolf behind.

=========================================================

How did you like it?

3000+ words before split

1164 unedited

1295 edited