October 19, 2018

Monday
October 19th, 2018
3:33 pm

Dear Addie,

Less than a month until I'm on leave. It's getting closer and closer.

I usually try not to count down the days. Just because I know sometimes you don't leave on time.

That's just the way it is in the army.

Sometimes they just can't help it. It's happened to me before so I wouldn't be surprised.

Isabel is excited. Every time I talk to her on the phone she tells me how many days are left

I miss home you know?

At times I just want to up and leave this place and go home.

Back to your email. I just needed to talk about that to someone.

She is adorable. That's cute.

Well she isn't wrong I would like to go with y'all. Hell I would love too.

If it's meant to happen it will.

I stand by that.

I'm a fan of her as well. Hopefully she knows that. Tell her.

That sounded demanding, didn't mean for it to sound like that. At all.

I didn't mean anything bad. It just sounded demanding.

I apologize if it was taken the wrong way. I didn't mean for it to.

Well I'm glad Abby is good and everything is good.

The school back up and running? Or they are not allowing anyone to go?

I would hate to go to school on the weekend. That's like taking away the fun from the weekend.

I'm glad you gave her that opportunity. To go or to not go.

Some parents don't give a shit and just make their kids go. That would suck.

I definitely agree with your point of view on the weekends.

It's definitely true. You're supposed to have fun or relax. Clean. All that really.

It's just interesting. Not in a bad way Addie. Does this person that you like have a name?

Not like I would know them anyways.

That makes perfect sense. I'm glad they didn't take anything out on you.

That would've made my list longer. Way longer.

Nothing I can't handle though. So you let me know if I need to add anyone else.

I don't mind it.

Is Derek the one you like? This friend of yours that you met through Theo.

Is he nice? Sweet? Caring? Does it get along with Abby?

I don't think there are any boundaries you could ever over step.

I'm not in a relationship right now Adeline. I won't be anytime soon.

Don't worry about it.

The girl I like is clearly uninterested, or I'm just not being more clear.

Plus we wouldn't work. I know we wouldn't.

You're making my heart beat fast right now Adeline. I don't deserve you. Not even one percent.