Approved - (3)

End of flashback

Kiyomi's pov:

That night was when my whole world turned upside down. My life since then felt so wrong. At November 25th I finally turned 17.

"Did she really said I would?" Father asked.

"Yes, she believed that you would" I replied.

Father sighed slowly rubbing his eyes.

"So?" I asked.

"Tomorrow" he replied

"Thanks" I said as I turned around to leave.

"Wait" Father said as he stood up from his chair and came forward.

"Yes?" I turned back.

He came forward and said, "This was the last thing your mother told me to give you and I think this is the right time"

He dipped his hand in his left pocket and took out a necklace.

(Think that it has a cover too.)

I slowly reached out for it. I felt sudden warmth inside my heart as the cold necklace touched my bare hands.

"It was passed down from your great great grandmother to your mother and now to you" father said.

Tears beamed at the corner of my eyes as I struggled to hold them back while looking at my mother's only gift left for me.

"May I leave f-father?" I said quietly.

"You may."

I quickly rushed out of there and went inside my room.
I hugged the necklace close to my heart and sobbed as I remembered her.
Dad completely shut himself down after mother's dead.

He forced me to be homeschooled. I could never go out on my own.
That day after mother's funeral I bid my best friends goodbye which was heartbreaking.
Specially seeing his cry and hugging me so close to him afraid that if he let  go now I will never be coming back.

Flashback;

Author's pov;

At the airport there stood a boy with curly hair hugging a girl with all his might afraid of letting her go.

Their friends stood right beside them crying at the departure.

"Hey, hey don't cry I'll come back soon" the girl said sobbing.

The boy with animal print jacket sobbed and said "Kiyomi promise me that you'll come back. Promise that I'll always be your no.1 best friend." the boy said as he held out his pinky finger . The girl joined their pinky's and said "Promise."

"And also we'll be in still be in contact" the girl said but boy how wrong she was.

The group of friends hugged one last time before the girl departed leaving behind a boy whose heart ached watching her leave.

End of flashback back:

A/N pov;

Kiyomi fell asleep while still hugging that necklace.

The door opened to Kiyomi's room.
A man on his mid 40's came forward.
He felt a pang on his heart seeing his only daughter's face covered in dried tears.
He sat down on the edge of her bed as he patted her head softly.

"I am really sorry darling, I couldn't be the loving and caring father you wanted. Sorry that I separated you form them and him. Sorry, I couldn't give you both father and mother love" he wiped his tears as he stood up to leave.

 Sorry, I couldn't give you both father and mother love" he wiped his tears as he stood up to leave

Damn how much I love this series -  Author

Author's note: So this is the 3 chapter of "forever" hope you enjoy it. Don't forget to vote, follow and comment down your opinions. Love ya❣🐼