Why don't you in believe me? - (16)

"No no no. You can't be serious, right?" a voice asked worried.

"I'm serious Kiyomi." a voice from the other side said.

"What do you mean by Ren is leaving. He didn't say anything, he can't just leave like this." Kiyomi couldn't believe what she was hearing, "Please don't let him go!" 

"I can't Kiyomi, he's really serious"

"Wait, wait, wait, Kevin! I'm on my way" Kiyomi said speeding her car to it's limit.

"But Ki----" and the call was cut. Kiyomi hung up on Kevin and frantically called Ken, "Damn it, Ren! Please pick up the fucking phone!" 

"Sorry but the number you dialed is currently unavaila--" 

"Ren, Ren, REN! What tf are you even thinking?" Kiyomi screamed as she threw her phone on the back seat. And just after a minute or so she had reached the airport. Kiyomi hurriedly got out of her car and ran inside the airport, searching for Ren.

Kiyomi Pov:

Tears were threatening to fall out of my eyes as I tried my best to hold them back. I can't believe that he is leaving, after all this years of friendship and he didn't even care to inform me, just because of her. I never imagined Ren to turn out this cold, how could he just leave like this, leaving us behind?

I looked around and there he is! I saw him standing not so far from me, surrounded by Thyme, MJ, Kevin and...Groya?  What is she doing here? Shit Kiyomi it's not the time, he is leaving.

I ran towards shouting his name, "REN!" 

No-one Pov:

All heads turned towards the short figure running as fast as she could towards them. "Kiyomi?" Thyme said looking at the her. Kiyomi ran past them and walked towards Ren, stopping in-front of Ren.

"K-Kiyomi what are you doing here?" Ren asked surprised.

"Ren, a-are you really leaving?" Kiyomi asked, her voice shaky. Ren looked at her and slowly nodded.

"Why? Why are you leaving? You didn't even care to inform me! Don't you understand that what you're doing is going to break you? Why don't you see that she is not worth your kindness?!" Kiyomi grabbed his arm, looking in his eyes.

"Kiyomi, You hate her, that is why you think she would only ever hurt me" Ren said slowly removing her hands from his arm.

"But I'm telling what is true!"

"Kiyomi, please. I'm taking this risk. I want to show my true feelings and support her let me be, please"

"But-but how do you plan to express your feelings for her when...she already has a Lover? You'll only get hurt! She doesn't even care about your feelings! Sh---"

"KIYOMI!" suddenly Kiyomi was pushed harshly, making her fall on the ground.

"Ren, what are you doing?!" Kevin quickly ran towards the shocked Kiyomi. She had never in a hundred year thought that Ren would be the one to push her to the ground. The person who loved and cared for her like she's his own. The person whom she loved like a family. The one who was always so delicate to her as if she's was a flower. The one who had never once raised their voice on her, was now the reason for her tears. 

"See, this is why I didn't want to call you. You're lying again. When did you become such a liar, huh? How long are you going to blame her for a misunderstanding? When will you stop putting her down? I can't stand you saying any bad words about her anymore!" Ren asked Kiyomi looking in her eyes. Those words, his eyes, they all felt like a thousand knives at her heart. Tears slowly made it's way down Kiyomi's eyes. Kevin slowly lifted Kiyomi up, holding her by her shoulder.