Drunk - (18)

I slowly opened my eyes only to be blinded by the bright lights in the room. "Ughhh" I groaned looking around and noticed someone holding my hand...Thyme? I looked at my right side and saw MJ and Kavin sleeping on the couch, with Kevin's head on MJ's lap.

Thyme was holding my left hand and was sitting on a stool. His head was on the edge of the bed, his hairs covering his face. I slowly removed his hair from his face and looked at him, with no doubt he was handsome. I slowly moved my right hand towards his face but stopped just before touching his face. 

I sighed and tried removing my hand his grip but damn is this man really asleep? How strong is his grip! I slowly tried pulling his hand off mine but all that did was disturb him from his sleep. Thyme slowly opened his eyes and shoot his head up seeing me awake. I hurriedly looked away and removed my hand from his.

"Kiyomi!" he  looked at me.

"Hmm" I answered

"Are you alright? The nurse said that you've been skipping meals and not getting enough sleep. What have you even been doing?" Thyme said in one breath, looking annoyed. Oh, so I was just hungry and sleepy?

Ofc not, I'm not fine!! How could I be fine with all these messed up things?! For the last few days I feel suffocating...my heart aches and my mind is only filled with negative things but ofc I'm not gonna say it, "I'm fine" I said slowly trying to get off the bed.

Thyme suddenly held my shoulders, holding me in place, "Where are you going?" 

I pushed his hands away from my shoulders, "None of your business" I got up from the bed and oh! I feel dizzy. 

"Kiyomi, don't be stubborn. You're still dizzy, rest" Thyme walked towards me. 

"Shut it, I can take care of myself" I said pushing him away and walking past him towards the door but shit, I can't walk straight, I think I'm gonna fall. I closed my eyes and waited for the my head to bang on the floor...but nothing. Instead I felt a pair of arms tightly catching me from falling. (Writer: Classic drama moment)

I slowly opened my eyes and saw...Thyme staring down at me. His eyes were...unexplainable, but beautiful. Oh, how I miss being lost in thoes eyes...

Thyme Pov: 

I caught her just in time before she could fall. This girl, why is she so stubborn, can't see just let me help and see she was ready to fall with her eyes already close. I sighed and looked at her closed eyes and her hands in a fist near her face. 

She slowly opened my eyes and looked at me. Those eyes...they look tired. I would be lying saying I didn't miss her lively and loving eyes. Now, they just look red, tired and...cold? No matter how they looked, I still couldn't help being lost in them.

No-one pov:

Kiyomi quickly came back to her senses and pushed Thyme away standing up straight. Kiyomi looked away and slightly coughed trying not to be awkward. Just then,

"Kiyo, you are awake?" a voice came from the right side of the room. Both of them looked at where the voice came from a saw Kavin walking towards with a worried look followed by a messy haired MJ.

"Umm" Kiyomi said

"Where are you going now, Kiyo?" MJ asked rubbing his eyes.

"I think I'll go home"

"Then let me drop you off" Kavin offered, earning a glare from Thyme.

"It's ok, I drove here myself" Kiyomi declined.