Bright and Pearl♡ - (6)

Kiyomi's pov:

We all looked back to see two boys blocking the way of those two girls whom Thyme was literally gonna kill.

Thyme grabbed my hand and walked towards them, the trio following closely behind us.

We went and stood in front of them.

"Trying to run away?" Thyme said glaring at the girls.

The girl with short hair tried to speak to failed under Thyme's intimidating gaze.

"Anyone who cares to explain it for me?" I said lost in their fight.

"Look at what she did to my lovely shoes" Thyme said annoyed.

I looked down at his glittery shoes covered in food and sighed heavily. Gosh, why didn't I noticed that earlier?

"Bruh...why are you still stuck with these ugly shoes?"

"What? Come on Pearl you're so mean" Thyme whined but what made me weak wasn't his whining but that name.

Flashback brought you by MJ's long hair;)

A/N pov:

5 years old Thyme stood in front of his mother Roselyn.

"Thyme you need to be in your best behavior today" She said sternly.

"Why is that mom? Who is coming?" Little Thyme asked confused seeing his mom so nervous.

"My old friends and business partners are coming" She said.

Just as she finished her sentence the door bell rang..

"Ding Dong" - if you know you know;)

Roselyn hurriedly went and opened the door which was a very new sight to see.
The followed quietly behind his mother as she opened the door with a wide smile

"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Amari" Roselyn greeted letting them in as the maid took their coat and hats off.

"Oh my Roselyn no need to be so formal, we are old friends, remember" Mrs. Amari said chuckling.

"Ok then Hayato and Karya" Roselyn smiled.

Just then a tiny voice greeted them.
"Good afternoon Mr. and Mrs. Amari" Thyme politely greeted them.

"Ah, isn't it Thyme, oh look at how much you've grown" Mr. Amari said.

"Ikr, I still remember the time you and Kiyomi were struck to hip" Mrs. Amari said making Thyme confused.

"Oh speaking of Kiyomi where is she?" Roselyn asked.

Just as she finished her sentence a small figure slightly shorter than Thyme peeked out of Mr. Amari's leg and made direct eye contact with Thyme.

"G-good afternoon Mrs. Paramaanantra" Kiyomi shyly greeted making Thyme chuckle.

"Oh! Is this my little kiyomi?" Roselyn asked bending down and patting Kiyomi's head.

"You bet! She has grown a lot the time you and Thyme saw her" Mr. Amari said chuckling.

"Madam Roselyn the food's ready, may I serve it?" a maid asked politely.

"Yes, you may." Roselyn answered.

"Mr. and Mrs. Amari let me lead you to the dining hall" little Thyme said politely making Kiyomi look at him with sparkling eyes.