I promise🤞🏻 - (9)

A/N POV:

"When did you all start this game?"

"It's not l-like that" Thyme's blood rushed cold.

Kiyomi POV:

"I asked when" fearing what the answer will be, I closed my eyes.

"A month after you left" Kevin's answer made me unable to breathe properly. I opened my eyes and looked at them.

Thinking of how many students have suffered from this game for so many years, like Gorya did today, makes me feel sick.

"Ren I thought you knew better" I looked at Ren who just hung his head low.

"Why did you start this?"
"......." No one spoke as anger was running through my veins. I guess I already know the answer.

"Do you guys even think of what you were doing? Just how many students' lives have you even ruined by this stupid game of yours?" I stood up on the floor.

"I am sorry" Thyme apologized as he came closer.

"You should be! I don't even know how many students have you even traumatized"!

"Kiyomi, please forgive us" Kevin apologized, looking into my eyes.

I can't believe that they would be so childish. That they have traumatized many students by their stupid game.

"Will you stop?"
"Huh?" Confused by my question, they all looked at me.

"Will you stop this game?" I asked again.

They all looked at Thyme as his eyes widened at my question.

"That-- that is" he struggled to find any words.

"Tell me Thyme, will you?"

"I don't know" he looked down.

"You need to stop this game, for everyone's sake, for your own sake" I said, holding his hands.

A/N POV:

Thyme looked at Kiyomi as she held his hand. He felt completely sick seeing her in this state. He never imagined her this broken and sad.

It made him remember the time her mother passed away.

"I will try" As soon as those words left his mouth, he felt a pair of arms wrapped around him.

He looked down and saw Kiyomi hugging him. His stomach felt a thousand of butterflies inside them.

Thyme looked at his friends as they just nodded, agreeing with Kiyomi. Thyme looked at the girl in his arms and smiled, knowing that if it's for her, he certainly would change.

After a while, they broke the hug and Kiyomi looked at Thyme with a smile on her face.

"I hope that you will keep your word"

"I promise"

Just then, Kiyomi's stomach growled loudly, making her red from embarrassment.

"It's been two days, and you haven't eaten anything" MJ said.

"Umm...MJ is right, let's go down, the food is ready" Ren said as he slightly patted her back.

"Hahh...that was so embarrassing" Kiyomi walked out of the door with the others.

-The next day-

"Kiyomi are you confident that you can attend school?" Worried, Thyme looked at Kiyomi as she was eating her breakfast.

"Yes, and Kevin, thank you for informing my butler that I was staying over at yours and not telling him the truth. If my father found out, then I would be doomed" Kiyomi thanked Kevin, who just smiled and gave her a thumbs up.

-At the school-

Kiyomi POV:

As soon as we entered the school, the cheers, and screams of the students filled my ears. Ugh! Why did they always have to be so loud?

As the boys helped me get past the students, at the corner of my eyes I saw Hana but her look didn't look so pleasant.

She was constantly glaring at me. She looked displeased.

As soon as she noticed me looking at her, she ran as fast as she could and disappeared within the shadows.

What's the problem with that bitch?

"Are you okay?" Ren lightly tapped my shoulder.

"Umm...yeah, just some people" I looked around, noticed Gorya looking at Thyme. Her look was sour, and she looked like she wanted to kill Thyme.

I sighed, knowing that Thyme wouldn't like knowing that she was still around.

As we walked pass the students and to our comfort zone. I removed my hair tie and massaged my hair. I was wearing a pair of skinny jeans and a brown t-shirt half tugged inside the jeans. Luckily, our first period is off today.

I looked at Thyme and saw him staring into space again. Today, after MJ whispered something in his ear on our way to school, he has been avoiding my eye contact and is constantly staring into space, touching his lips and smiling. Tf is wrong with this man?

"Oi Thyme!"
"Hmm...what happened?" he again avoided eye contact.

"What's wrong with you?" I stared at him waiting for an answer but saw that idiot spacing out again.

Ugh! What's the problem with people today?
I poked MJ with my elbow and raised an eyebrow. He looked at me and just shrugged his shoulders.

"Come on MJ tell me what's going on"
"Hmm...IDK"
"Come on man don't be like that" I constantly shook him by his shoulders not letting him eat his chips.

He kept the chips bag aside and sighed. He looked at Ren and Kevin who just nodded, chuckling while Thyme was busy spacing out.

"What...?" I raised an eyebrow.
"Ok, so my innocent little sister"
"Get to the point already"
"Ok, ok....... Thyme kissed you...."

Sooo hey everyone, What's up? The previous week has been so tiring, and this week is also going to be tiring.

Our school is hosting a welcome program for the newcomers and as the seniors, we got all the work and on Tuesday, there is an election for the captain and vice captain, and we also have to choose the president and vice president of the extra clubs.

Ugh! So tiring! Today we had to make 4 boxes for the vote.

And well, it did turn out great. Oh, well, whatever, at least I get to bunk my classes.

And thank you so much for your love and support. I really appreciate every one of you. Please keep supporting!! Love ya!

Oh, and a new story cover!!

Bye, bye!! Stay tuned for another part!!