Mira Renita Asavarattanakul - (11)

(Yeah, I made some changes)

I sat down on a bench and observed the excited Ren leaning against the railing in front of me. His smile made me smile; he seems happy. But Mira....., my god, I never want to see her again. I sighed and observed Kevin filming Ren. Thyme sat next to me and placed his head on my shoulders. We've decided to ignore the supposed kiss, which was actually a peck.

"What happened?" Thyme asked after observing my frustrated expression. I responded, "Nothing" feeling conflicted.

"Don't worry, it will be ok"

"I don't know; I don't want to see her again, but Ren looks so happy."

Thyme sighed while turning to face me after glancing at the joyous Ren. "I am such a bad friend; I can't even express my friendship by being happy for my brother like friend." I fixed my gaze on my shaking fingers.

I was reassured by Thyme as he lifted his head off my shoulders and said, "No, you're not; you have your reason." Thyme kept his hands on my shoulders and turned me towards him.

I sighed and stood up, "I'm going to buy a drink; I'll be right back, and you handle those two," and I left glancing at Kevin and MJ flirting with some Airhostess.

I walked towards a vending machine and grabbed a drink from it. I opened the drink while leaning against the wall next to the vending machine. I drank the cold Sprite, feeling somewhat at ease. I picked up the drink and headed over to where Thyme and the others were when I suddenly heard some faint laughter.

Anger, pain, happiness, nostalgia, sorrow, and many other emotions ran through my body upon seeing the person I never wanted to see again. Even tho I want to hug her really tight but I can't. My breathing became heavier and anger was building up inside of my head. I hid behind a wall in the corner and tried to calm myself. I still couldn't face her, even after all these years, I am disgusted. At the sight of her, both good and bad memories flood back.

I can't look at her, not at all. I'm reminded of what she did to me just by thinking about her. I quickly exited the airport and hailed a cab to my house. I got in the cab and texted Thyme that I wasn't feeling nice, so I was going home.

Thyme POV:

I started to grow impatient and asked, "Where is she?" to others. I suddenly noticed Mira running in our direction, finally. After all the emotional drama, I looked around and noticed that Y/N still wasn't here.

"Where is Y/N?" Looking around, Kevin asked, making everyone look in my direction.

"I'm not sure. Sh---." My phone rang with a message before I had time to finish.

When I opened the message, I saw that it was from Y/N. It reads, "I'm not feeling well, so I'm going home." I replied to her text by telling her to take a nap, and when I looked up from my phone, I saw that everyone was looking at me.

"Who was it?" said Ren.

"It was from Y/N; she said that she was not feeling well, so she went home." I said.

Everyone nodded, but Mira seemed a little off at the name of Y/N. What specifically took place between them? Y/N only said that something bad happened between them.

Y/N POV:

I quickly entered my room after opening the door. Good thing for me; I gave the day off to all the servants today. I pulled my thin hoodie off and shut the door behind me. I took a few deep breaths and closed my eyes as I sat on my bed and rubbed my hands together.

I abruptly got up from my bed and started trashing all the things in my room. I threw my things around and punched the mirror until it broke, giving me a small cut. "Ahhhhhhh!!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, trying to ease my anger. I pulled my hair and kicked the door until my head started to feel light.

I slowly sat down on my bed and looked around, everything was blurry and my eyes were drowsy. I slowly closed my eyes and fell on the bed, "fuck"

(A/N : And by you must know that she has anger issues😃)

-time skip-

The alarm on my phone went off, waking me up. I got out of bed slowly and turned off the alarm. I checked the time and saw that it was 5:56. What the fuck is going on? At this hour, who even sets an alarm? I suddenly noticed a large number of messages from Thyme.

"Are you okay?"

"I don't want to bother you, but I just want to see how you're doing."

"Why don't you answer me? Do you want to attend the party?"

"I will pick you up at 7:30 p.m.; please be ready, okay?"

oh shit! I completely lost track of the celebration. The boys have decided to hold the party for me and Mira at the same time, and I couldn't deny seeing how happy Ren looked. Knowing how much work the boys put into this party makes me feel bad, even though I don't want to go. Ugh! What should I do? I debated with myself for a while before deciding to go. I can just avoid her, and everything will be fine, right?

But what if---

Heyyyy guys I am so sorry for not uploading for so long I was really busy with my exams and my parents are hella strict, ya know the typical Asian parents. But there is another part so hope you all like it. Please vote, follow me and comment down your thoughts. I was gonna upload this yesterday night but there was a power shortage so I couldn't. I told my mom to turn on the inverter and she was like,

Mom: Why should I?

Me: I have some work to do.

Mom: What work huh? You never do anything. Just eat, sleep and poop. Look at your cousins so hardworking, oh my god and you!!

Me: but Mo--

Mom: Don't talk back! Night is for sleeping. Go and sleep, you don't need electricity to sleep. Wasting money for no reason. If you feel hot open the windows, we didn't even have more than one windows or any fan in our house, we used to fan our self with tree leaves and sleep in th--

Me: Ok Ok I got it. I am going sorry.

Mom: Don't cut me off while I am speaking!!

Me: Sorry!

So, yeah this is what happened...

But whatever, here's a cute pic for you all. (I don't own any of the pictures. Credit goes to the rightful owner)

 Credit goes to the rightful owner)

Once again I am sorry :P Bye Bye!!