Small talk - (10)

I froze on my spot as Thyme jumped on MJ, who just snickered. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Thyme kissed me.

Suddenly, all the scenarios flashed through my mind. Oh sh*t, it really happened that night, didn't it? My face turned bright red as I covered it.

"Aww, is Kiyomi blushing?" Kevin teased.

"Shut up"

"He kissed you infront of all of us" Ren whispered near my ear. I took one of my books and threw it at them.

"Kiyomi save me!!" MJ screamed as Thyme chocked him.

"Ok ok you guys stop" Ren said pulling Thyme away from a scared looking MJ.

Thyme and I made eye contact, and blood rushed down my cheeks. We both looked away, which caused others to laugh.

-Time skip-

Kiyomi POV:

I was walking towards the restroom when I say Gorya and some girls inside the bathroom.

One of the girls remarked, "Just because Thyme cancelled the red card doesn't mean that we like you"

Gorya said loudly, "I don't need any of you to like me"

Oh, interesting. I leaned against the door as I chewed on my gum.

"You're lucky Kiyomi is here because otherwise you would already be dead meat"

"I can handle it myself; I don't need any favors from someone like her."

"You!" a different girl yelled angrily, "Do you want to die?"

"Don't think that this gives you the opportunity to get close to F4", the other girl on the right continued.

Gorya remarked, "As if I want to be friends with those jerks."

"What? Did you just call them jerks?" The girl in the middle stepped forward and pushed Gorya.

It's going down, and it's fun, but I should probably stop them.

"Why don't we all stop right there, girls?" I stepped inside the washroom.

"Oh, Kiyomi," all three girls looked at me shocked.

"Why don't you all go to your classes? I need to talk with Gorya."

"O-oh, ok." They all bowed and left, closing the door behind them.

I looked at Gorya, who was looking the other way. She moved forward to leave, but I stopped her by putting my arm in front of her to block her.

"Didn't I say I have something to talk to you about?" I walked toward her.

"I have nothing to say to you."

"But I do so; listen."

Gorya sighed and leaned on one of the stalls.

"You could have thanked me instead of badmouthing about me and my friends." I looked in the mirror and fixed my hair.

"Why should I?"

"Umm, let me think; maybe because I saved your ass two times?" I turned toward her.

"You probably did it because you felt pity."

"Um, maybe, but it is also because I don't like Thyme's way."

"Aren't you all the same? You all are rich and spoiled."

"Yeah, I sure am rich but not spoiled."

"You rich people have never felt pain, have you? Being born with a silver spoon makes all the worries go away, doesn't it?" Gorya looked down and bawled up her fist.

"Huh? Does being rich mean that you never feel pain?"

"That's why you all are doing all of this, isn't it?"

"Woah, you really think that they are doing this because they never feel pain? Tsk, so stupid."

I wrapped my gum in paper and tossed it in the trash can.

I walked toward one of the stalls.

"Where are going?" Gorya asked.

"Where do you think? I didn't come here personally to talk with you; I came because Mother Nature called." I opened the door to one of the stalls and got it.

I heard the bathroom door open and then close.

-Time skip to lunch time-

Me and the boys were walking towards our cafeteria zone when I spotted Hana. Her eyes were cold and crazy.

She was constantly looking at us with crazy eyes. I felt like I had seen her before, but I just couldn't pinpoint it. She looked away as she noticed me looking at her.

I don't know why, but I have a really bad feeling towards her. Maybe it's just me.

"Kiyomi, what are you doing? Come on," MJ said, tapping my shoulder.

"Oh, nothing." I walked behind him.

We were eating peacefully, but I noticed Ren deeply focusing on a book. I went near him and saw that he was trying to learn French.

"Hey Ren "Aren't you going to eat?" I asked, looking at his chips.

"No, you can have it."

"Thankyouu!" Happy, I looked at the bag of chips and started munching on them.

"Is Mira coming back?" Kevin asked.

I stopped eating and listened.

"Yes," Ren replied, looking at me.

Umm... Mira Renita Asavarattanakul. It will not be a pleasure to meet her again.

ARE YOU GUYS EXICTED TO SEE THE BEEF BETWEEN MIRA AND KIYOMI? WHAT DO YOU THINK CAUSED IT AND IF SO WHY? OH, THE NEXT ONE IS GONNA BE A FIRING ONE SO KEEP UPDATED!!

(I do not own any of the pictures)

I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPLOADING FOR A MONTH!! I WAS REALLY BUSY WITH MY STUDIES AND WEEKLY TESTS. AND IT'S SO DAMN HOT IN HERE THAT I COULDN'T EVEN THINK OF ANY IDEAS. I AND JUST HAPPY THAT WE GOT SOME DAYS HOLIDAY FOR THIS SUMMER.

THANKYOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORTS AND VOTES. IT REALLY MEANS A LOT THANK YOU SO SO SO MUCH! I LOVE YOU GUYS DEERLY!