A kiss?! - (13)

"Shiaaa!!"

The whole crowd gasped as Kiyomi fell on top of Thyme, their lips connecting together. They both felt a soft texture touch their lips as Kiyomi slowly opened her eyes, just seeing Thyme with his eyes closed. She realized what was happening and tried to get up, but to everyone's surprise, Thyme tightly gripped her wrist to prevent her from moving. 

"Thyme!" A sudden voice snapped Thyme out of his precious moment, quickly letting go of Kiyomi. Kiyomi hurriedly got up off the thyme with a tomato-like face. Thyme slowly sat up straight and touched his lips. "My first kiss." He looked around and suddenly got up and ran with a shy look, like a little girl.

The whole place was filled with whispers and suspicion. Kiyomi quickly glared at the girl on the floor and said, "You, come with me." Kiyomi quickly grabbed the girl by her wrist and dragged her with her. 

"Let go off me!" the girl said, trying to get Kiyomi's hands off her, but Kiyomi was way stronger than her despite being almost the same in physical appearance, Kiyomi was a little shorter than Gorya.

"Gorya! Where are you taking my friend?!" 

Another girl screamed trying to follow Gorya and Kiyomi but was stopped by someone coming in front of her, "Now, Chipmunk let's not disturb them, shall we?" 

"Ren, will Gorya be okay?" Mira said worried, looking at Kiyomi dragging Gorya out of the hall with dark eyes.

"I think,.......maybe?" Ren replied sighing realizing what had just happen.

-On the other side-

"Where are you taking me? Oi, let me go!" Gorya shouted, realizing that they were at the back of the mansion. Kiyomi harshly let go of Gorya's wrist and looked at her, her eyes dark, with a clearly annoyed expression.

"What ar--" Gorya's words were interrupted by a lowkey terrifying voice. 

"Why are you always causing trouble for others and yourself? Do you even have an idea what you have just done?" 

The tone of her voice made Gorya annoyed, "What do you mean? I have done nothing wrong!"

Kiyomi slowly looked at her in the eyes and took a step closer, "You still don't realize huh? It doesn't matter what you have done  is wrong or not! Thyme is gonna blame you for that and put you through hell! Why meddle in between Thyme and Ren's fight?"

"T-that I thought they would stop fighting if I......"

"If I what? Jump in between them and push them to the ground? Arghhh! That's the problem, you think that you are able to solve any problem with determination and reckless words and actions! Why don't you just let it be? Your help was never needed!" Kiyomi shouted running her hand through her hair. 

 "What, why are you shouting at me huh? I just wanted to help. You rich people think that money can solve anything, isn't it? You don't know the real meaning of hardwo--"

"Where's the lie?"

"Huh...?"

"It is true that money brings happiness and solves ALOMOST every thing. And again, don't meddle with someone's business by whom you know that you're gonna suffer. Just...don't get yourself involved with us, you'll regret it" with that being said Kiyomi turned around and left the stunned girl on her own.