Mistaken for someone else?! - (7)

Kiyomi pov:

"Will you please stop?" I shouted annoyed.

"But Kiyomi I wanna throw you a party!" Thyme said.

"I don't want it" I said.

"Guys, please stop, will ya?" MJ said tired of hearing this two fight constantly.

"Kiyomi let him throw you a party or he won't stop" Kevin said eyeing Thyme who was busy planning the venue.

"But you know I don't like crowded places and knowing Thyme he will invite te whole school" I said.

"Yeah we know but if not Thyme then Roselyn will for organize one" Ren said closing his book.

"And you know what kind of people she invites, right?" MJ said.

"Yeah ik old business mans and women's" I said remembering that one time she threw me a party.

"Sooo..?" Kevin said.

I looked around and saw Thyme keeping his ear close to our conversation. I sighed and said "hmm....ok"

Thyme literally jumped up from his seat and hugged me.
"Thanks Kiyomi"

"Umm...whatever" I said trying to hide my blushing face.

-Time skip the next day at school-

I was wearing:

(Oh and a mask cause you are sick)

I was walking through the corridors when I received a message in my phone.
*ting* I looked around and saw all the students busy on this phone.

I opened the group chat and saw messages like:

"Omg I heard that girl got the red card"

"Ikr I wonder what they will do to her this time?"

"She's the first girl"

"Maybe they will make her lock their shoes or wash their cars"

"Come on guys let's chase her to the old stadium"

I looked at the students as they divided themselves into groups and went on different directions. I put my phone in the locker, Confused about what was happening I started wandering around.

As I was looking around then from distance I saw Gorya walking alone just them a bunch of balls were thrownat her makingher fall. She looked behind and shouted at those four students who did that. Those students didn't even listen to her they just went off laughing. Bruh!

Then I was that Hana girl who dropped food on Thyme's shoes started at Gorya.

Gorya looked at her worried and asked if she is ok but she just ran off. Another Bruh!