Chapter 8

"Ughhr....." I fluttered my eyes open and gasped in pain. My gaze swept the strange space. The two familiar figures lying on the other side of the bed quickly caught my attention. I use my arm to sit up.

"H-hey you guys?" I urged them to wake up as I stated. Shikari eyes fixed on mine as they gradually came to awake. Her eyes begin to mist up.

"LADY MARTINAAAA~~~"  She let out a shrill cry and wrapped her arms around me. I simply felt perplexed by what was happening.

"Ow!" I yelled as a burning agony spread across my forehead. Shikari then swiftly stood back up while displaying extreme concern about my wounds.

"Don't touch your forehead, Lady Martina.." As he assisted me in rising from the bed, Prince Takashi stated. I moved over to the nearby mirror and took a look at myself.

My forehead is wrapped in a bandage. If my mother finds out I'm hurt, she'll be furious.

"Where are we?" I asked them while maintaining my focus on the mirror. They exchanged glances before turning to face me.

"We're in the school infirmary" Shikari replied, pointing at the sign that reads "Infirmary" at the top of the entrance. Oh yeah, I just remember it.

"Tch! That old man!" I stomped on the ground and swore. Prince Takashi made a lot of effort to soothe me.

"Let's get out of here.." I exclaimed, my eyes burning with wrath. That person had a special kind of magic, and what did he intend to do to Asuka-san? Whatever, if he hurts her, I'll kill him.

...

We took caution as we moved along the passageways. This school sure is posh, sheesh.

There are many men and women here, and they are all dressed well. Additionally, some of them were terrible; they had dark clothing and bushy hair, which was strange.

Clank

Clank

Clank

Fast heels striking the floor were audible to us. I swiftly turned back and noticed a tall, tan-skinned woman with ginger hair.

She is dressed in a fancy dark green outfit. She certainly has a menacing appearance. She made a small bow.

"Pleasure to meet you, Lady Rikaris" She said in a commanding manner. I gave a small shudder and met her eyes.

"I see that you're the new students huh?" She said and stare at me with a narrowed eyes.

"Yes i'm." I replied while being extremely cautious. She turned around and walk away while saying.

"Follow me.." She said before leaving. Shikari and I exchanged glances. We nodded and went after her. Then we reach a large door.

We entered after the door opened automatically. Although it has a large table in the centre and several additional people are seated on chairs that were set out for them, the area looks like a library. I scanned the classroom and noticed someone.

"We have arriv-" I interrupted the ginger-haired girl as she spoke to the man with dark complexion.

"<Wind Generation!>" I yelled loudly, which caused air to be shot at him. The air bullets I fire at him start to dissipate as he raises his hand. 'Wtf???'