Chapter 20

I eventually recovered from my faint and stopped myself from rupturing in two. Women are strange in this world. Or was it just me and my friend? Meh

Like usual, we entered the school by walking, although

"Asuka... What're you doing?" I remarked as I turned to gaze at Asuka, who was clinging to me like a koala. Her lips are pursed in a lovely pout.

"I-i just want to enter the school with you! Is it wrong?" She muttered while sulking. Hmm. I'm certain that there is another reason, but I'm not sure what it is.

...

I keep Lady Martina close while looking at Shikari and Horika, who are still glaring at one another.

They have spent enough time with Lady Martina! Now it's my time! Lady Martina is okay with it as well. Therefore, everything is good.

...

I was moving through the lengthy school hallway. A boy with ash brown hair that I know passes by us.

"Eh! Takashi!" I grinned as I spoke while saying this.

Before turning to face me, Takashi sprang and grinned charmingly. He approached us and then struck Shikari in the head.

"OW! Hey!" Shikari was enraged by that and ran over to give him a punch in the stomach.

Takashi sighed and restrained her motion by placing his palm on her forehead.

"Why didn't you come visit father yesterday?" Takashi commented while fluffing her hair. While whining, Shikari stopped her brother.

"I already met them many time!" she said as she trying to fix her hair. Takashi sighed again.

"You only met in that crystal. Not in physical way!" Takashi raised an issue.

Asuka is still clinging to me, and I'm just watching them argue. Then, an unrelated thought entered my head.

Wait a damn minute? Who will manage the school moving forward if the principal passes away? If there is no one to keep them in check, this school could end in disaster!

Horika briefly glanced at the clock she had in her pocket. After that, she shook to check the time.

"Ah! Sorry darling, i had to go!" As she was getting ready, she spoke. My head cocked. I'm also unsure of the intended recipient of the nickname "Darling."

Guh.. My friends are definitely odd.

"where are you going?" i asked her as my another hand was on my waist.

"I will tell you when i wanted to! Now i need to go! Don't miss me when I'm gone!~" she said as she rushed somewhere.

"Have you guys finish arguing?" i said to the siblings. They nodded.

"Well then, i also need to go." Takashi said and about to walk away.

"And where are you also going?" I queried him. He gave me another glance before putting his hand in his pocket. After that, he took a card out.