Chapter 46

Asuka abruptly stopped after realizing that she had just shot Martina in the face with water. The sudden wave almost caused Martina to drown. Getting up, Lady Martina brushed her hair.
"S-sorry, Lady Martina!" Asuka apologize repeatedly.

"It's alright, darling. I'll change my clothes later" As she stroked Asuka's head, she murmured sweetly.

Asuka was stunned by this fan service, which caused her face to turn bright crimson.

We were unable to stop the large shadow figure from marching away as it let out another deafening roar. We are now forced to deal with this different Martina.

There was a paper on the grass that was covered in black soot as it made its way back toward the trees. When Lady Martina saw it, she grabbed it and brushed off the black soot to reveal the letter.

It was written quite similarly to the stack of papers we obtained when rocks were thrown from the window.

It was read "Really? You failed again? Never knew you were this weak, my dear. Oh well, I'll protect you after i got you in my own hands.. must be exciting"

"What a sweet letter~" Lady Martina mumble as she shoved the oaper in her pocket.

The word R and O was written in fresh red blood, must be one of the hint Yumary gave us. But the word however still not complete, we need more hints..

...

"L-lady Martina..please stop" i mumble embarrassedly as my face are red almost like tomato.

"Awee but you're so cutee, Shikari~" She was hugging me tightly and had a sneer on her face.

We are in the school hallway, with the personality changed Martina. Yeah, she has absorbed the potion, and it is too late for us to wash it away. We're currently trapped with this overly flirtatious Martina.

But I sort of enjoy it-

It's not my fault, Lady Martina are so charming, and then with the flirty personality!? Literally will make my palms sweaty, knees weak, arms spaghetti.

I could feel the scorching stares of others when Lady Martina hugged me. Nanami is there, her hand crossed, her brows arched, and her cheeks flushed with resentment.

The lady Horika is standing still and is staring down at us with a furious, envious expression.

And the naive Asuka, who is gazing away from us with a mournful expression while fidgeting with her finger like a lost child.

"Oi, how many more time you two want to hugging like this..?" Horika said in an irritated tone.

Lady Martina smiled at Horika and looked up as she tightened her embrace around me. She puts her head on my shoulder while developing a teasing grin.

"Hm? Are you perhaps.... jealous?" She chuckled as she stated.

Horika flinches, plainly not wanting Martina to be domineering toward her. She pulls us apart by grabbing Lady Martina's shoulder. Her brows furrowed as she leaned in close to Lady Martina.

"What if i say i do..?~" she smirked as she slightly use the tip of her finger to lift up Martina chin.

Martina let out a soft giggles as she glance up at her.

"That's cute" Martina answers briskly.

Horika was taken aback by the statement, which caused her face to start heating. She cupped Martina's cheek and continued to maintain her composure.

"Keep saying that and i would hold your smooth soft cheek, cover that stubborn lips of yours, with mine" she had a attractive grin.

Lady Martina was silent as she just look at her face.

"What's wrong? Cat got your tongue?~" Horika bragged, believing she had already subdued Martina's power.

Gently, Lady Martina pulled Horika's face near to her while wrapping Martina's arms over the back of her neck. Martina smiled softly, her cheeks slightly flushed.

"Im sorry, You have very beautiful eyes that i got lost in it, i like them but i like my eyes more. Because without my eyes, i won't be able to see your dazzling beauty.." she said as she smiled cheekily.

Horika face exploded with redness as she slowly mumble with slight excitement.

"Bed. Now"

"AYO NO THAT'S TOO MUCH, ENOUGH ENOUGH" I halted them out of fear.

My cheek was also red as I keep trying to get out the imagination of Martina and Horika...um you know what I meant-

Some students who were present and were observing us flirting began murmuring as soon as Horika said something, so I quickly pushed them apart.

Oh no, Lady Martina won't like it when she comes to her senses, despite the fact that we would like to tell everyone that we like her.

Finding a teacher who can create a potion to heal this is now more crucial than ever.

Following a protracted search and several unrelenting flirtations from Lady Martina, the teacher is at last located. We approach them and inquire about creating a potion that will undo the effect.

"Well... I can but i need Flichy Flower to make them... Since the shadow came from the forest, they probably destroy some of the flower which make it hard to find.." the teacher sigh.

"Well, we can search it!" I said excitedly as I'm willing to do anything if it involves Lady Martina.

The teacher think for a while as they then slowly nods.

"But be careful, there's lot of dangerous flower too, so make sure to wear protection."

...

"Huhuhu... This is tiring..." I slouch down on the grass.

We are wearing gloves that were designed to shield us from poison or specific flower-based magic. If it senses danger, it can also construct a barrier. Really cool.

While I rolled around in laziness, I was pouting on the grass. Nanami simply stares at me while crossing her arms.

"You're the one agreeing to it, just get up and search for it fast, dumbass" Nanami grumbled and rolled her eyes before heading into the medium-high grass to look for the flower.

I sighed and got to my feet as I saw Lady Martina assisting Asuka in looking for the flower in case it was hidden between the trees. I pursed my lips and stood to look for the bloom once more.
__________________________

Very sorry for no update in like a week- my motivation is killing themselves. And im getting more exhausted with college- physical and mentally. Welp, thanks for reading (⁠。⁠•̀⁠ᴗ⁠-⁠)⁠✧