Chapter 53

(Trigger warning ⚠)

A gentle breeze flows towards my body as I open my room door. There isn't nobody in here. My room seems regular, and everything is still in its proper place.

Horika and the student council members did an excellent job cleaning my room. I'm curious how they remove the ice.

"Huh..there's nothing weird here.." I enter the room.

As I stepped onto the floor of my dorm, a rush of air emerged from beneath me. I yelp and clutch my skirt to keep it from blowing up, as some shadow liquid emerges from the floor beneath my feet.

The liquid then formed tentacles and wrapped around both of my wrists. The blowing air came to a halt as the black tentacles held my arms up, restrained me, and lifted my feet off the ground.

My dorm door was struck shut.

"What the fuck?!" I yelled as i tried to wiggle free.

"Good, good! What an obedient subject.." A clap was heard in front of me.

I looked up from the floor to see a familiar figure approaching me from the shaded corner of my dark room.

She approaches me and strokes the black tentacles while smiling creepily. I gazed at her with contempt.

"You..! I knew there would be something you prepare!"

"Well, you still came by and fall into my trap anyway.." Yumary giggles.

I felt embarrassed for my stupidity and stubborness to solve the message yumary try to bait me into.

"What do you want from me?!" I yelled at her.

"Mmh..something.." suddenly the shadow tentacles stretch and it drag me toward my bed.

"U-urgh..!" I grunt a little as the tentacles throw me to my bed.

I attempted to sit up on the bed but was pushed back down by Yumary, who was straddling my waist. As I stare at Yumary on top of me, my face flushes.

"Oh look at that red face of yours, whats wrong? Embarrased?" She said as a chuckle fall from her mouth.

"You must be wondering what i have always wanted from you, hm?" She said again.

"You know...you have always been interesting to me, how you get two magic, the way you seem so vulnerable but determined...and when you talk to yourself as if someone is in your silly mind of yours..."

'Shit, is she talking about when i talked to Kira??' I gulped as i decide to be careful now as she can be anywhere without me noticing.

"Oh and of course...i can't even find information about...your father" My eyes widen as she mention my father.

"M-my father..?"

"Yes, that guy."  She stated this as she looked down at me.

Guy??? What exactly is she on about? All I've ever known is that my mother married numerous women rather than a man. What is she on about...?

"I..had no father! My mother did not married to a guy. What are you talking about??" I hissed at her.

"Oh, your mother didn't tell you about him? Well what about i tell you about it.."

...

"Mr. Rikaris!" A doctor rushed to a man in a building's hallway.

A man with black hair in his early thirties is looking down with concern as he looks up swiftly at the doctor approaching him.

"Did she manage to?" The guy ask straight to the point with a stern expression.

"I'm sorry Mr. Rikaris, its..a failed pregnancy." The doctor said as he look down.

"..." Hearing it, the guy was speechless.

He shoved the doctor out of the way and rushed into a room without saying anything. He threw the door open, and there's a woman in bed.

As tears streamed down her cheeks, the woman stared at her husband.

"..K-kaseki..." As she sobs, her voice cracks.

She was still rubbing her bulging belly with her ostensibly deceased son. As he reached the bed, the man gazed down at his wife.

"..Why?" He mumble.

"Mr. Rikaris! You can't just enter- AHH!" One of the maids entered the room to stop Kaseki, but when she witnessed the sight, she screamed in terror.

That woman's husband was straddling her on the bed, his hand around her neck.

"How..HOW DARE YOU CELESTIA!!" He screamed at her harshly as he tried to strangle the woman.

"S-sir! Stop that now!!" The maid yelled and hurriedly tried to take him off her.

The maid cried for help as she did so. Many more people rush into the room, yanking him away from her.

The man pulls away from the bed and covers his face with his hands. He grunted in pain as a drop of black liquid fell from the crevice between his fingers.

"S-sir are you oka-"

"GET AWAY FROM ME!" He snarled loudly as he backed up till his back was against the window.

He drew one hand away from his face and smashed his other hand against the pane as a small blast of black explosion split the window into fragments.

He jumped out the window as the maid tried to stop him, but he vanished as soon as he jumped.

"W-where did he.." she mumble as she look out of the window.

"..Kaseki.." The woman who was known as Celestia Rikaris mumble in sadness as she run her hand on her bruised neck.

The other maids tried to calm her down as she broke into another mental breakdown.

...

"Did you find him?" A guard ask as they were riding a horse. He was looking at the other guard that was also on a horse.

"No, we need to expand our search area." The other guard spoke firmly.

At the same moment, in another location that appears to be the garden of the widow, Celestia is sitting on one of the benches, staring off into the distance.

"Miss..?" A maid call for her beside her.

"..yes?" She mumble as she look at her maid with her emerald eyes.

"...they still havent find that criminal"

"Dont call him that." She hissed as she look back at her garden.

"But...he was clearly a dark magic user! He-"

"No he's not. Then explain how did he manage to use the magic of fire?" The woman question make the maid speechless.

"Thats what i thought.." celestia mumble as she look down at her belly.

"I just knew, he would never done such things.."
____________________________

Ello :3 i fuckin hate wattpad

Btw the trigger warning is for the baby scene, im just worried if someone have experience it-