Chapter 10

(A good song if you had a bad day ❤)

I take deep breaths, and when they reach my skin, they feel icy. Why the heck did I feel so cold?

I stand up and head for my window. I pushed it open and allowed the wind to touch my face. The sun's radiance is extremely gentle. I enjoyed it.

Crack

I heard like a branch snapped in half. Wha?? I adjust my vision to see a person fleeing. Are they a bugler? I hope they dont steal anything from my room.

...

I swiftly fled, sliding across the grass until I was totally hidden by the bushes. I put my hand on my mouth and pant loudly.

Who is that woman? I peered out to see her expression of confusion after she had just destroyed my meal while it was sitting on the tree. She's....cute. She is ideal with her blonde hair, adorable face, and blue ocean eyes.

Is this what people mean when they refer to 'love at first sight'? However, both she and I are female. but isn't I was too fast?? Who gave a damn about that? All I want is for her to like me too! I must first get to know her, though. Ah, at last, after so many years. I found the right one.

I carefully climbed the tree back up and peered into her dorm. She certainly has good taste. She is seated in a corner, as I can see. Crying? She's crying, why? She appeared to be cuter. I wonder how her face must have looked in pain. Perhaps I should have played with her a little.

...

I wonder what were they doing... probably gossiping about me... ugh I need to get the thought away. I take deeper breaths. Shit my head, I felt so dizzy....ughrm... I collapsed to the ground in a resting on the chest position. My body suddenly felt extremely hot. Why is this happening? I was so cold earlier... ugrmh... I felt like I wanna puke... is this the low mana effect?..

A loud tap on my dorm door woke me up. It kept repeating until I finally heard her voice.

"Lady Martina!!" Shikari spoke out to me as I listened. I desperately want to open the door, but I'm unable to do so. All of it hurts. My body grew heavier as I crawled to the doorknob. I stumbled once more. This is strange. There appeared to be a sudden hit. Magic? Is it gravity a magic force? But who..

She starts to violently bang on the door with her body. What is she doing? ... i'm the villainous... you shouldn't help me... you just want to talked down at me. Go away...

Creak

I heard the door being violently yanked aside. The door was covered in roots as I looked up. She started shouting some spells, and then.

Thud!

She was standing there panting and looked anxious as the door was torn off its hinges. She entered and halted as she caught a whiff of something.

"Ugh what is this smell.." She muttered before noticing me. She hurried up to me and attempted to help me stand. I cant... hold it anymore-

Blurgh..

I threw up on the ground. My body is also hot, and I felt so dizzy and nauseous. She carefully lowered me back down after being startled by what had happened.

"Lady Martina? Lady Martina! You heard me?!" She shook me as she questioned. She astonished at my temperature as she cupped my cheek.