Chapter 52

I really want to see Mom right now because I desperately need her comfort from these awful people. Why are people behaving so differently now? What happens while I'm away?

I kept overthinking while zoning out in class. It was quite boring because I had no one to chat to. My gaze wanders throughout the room, my bluish eyes piercing every figure I look at.

Ugh...what are they so annoyed about? I feel disrespected in some way, and I despise that.

I scoffed slightly. Bastards...

I am aware that the villainess's original nature is taking over me as a result of their contempt. But I don't care anymore.

I'm just more annoyed now, and I'm not happy about it.

The bells then rung, signaling the end of the class. As some of them chatted, everyone began to go, and I stood up with the others as I moved past them.

Are they talking about me? What's going on behind my back? My mind is overthinking once more.

Well can i do anything about it? No. Then why should i care because they're already behind me for a reason.

Then my shoulder collided with someone, and I hissed a little. I looked around to see who did it and noticed some of other students passing past me. Somehow i get a deja vu when i was bullied when i was 13 years old.

My body was trembling with wrath, but I maintained an unmoved expression.

I started walking faster to keep up with them, and I walked by them, but not before giving them a firm nudge on the shoulder with mine. I was actually holding back my laughing, which is quite difficult to do.

The person who was shoved on the shoulder noticed it was me and frowned.

"Hey what's your problem?!" They screamed at me.

I simply ignored them and continued going, making them further angrier. They used their magic to shoot a water bullet at my head, drenching my hair.

"What the f-" As water dropped from the tip of my hair, I cursed beneath my breath.

Others in the hallway were laughing at me and gossiping about me. I'm finished. This jerk deserves a beating and a taste of my fist.

I slowly turned to face them, glaring with my cruel blue eyes as I used my magic on my fist, covering it with wilding wind before swinging it at the person's cheek, forcing them to fly away to the wall.

When their jaw met my fist, it made a popping sound.

"I hope that jaw surgery enough to fix your shitty face" I was speechless.

They were enraged as they stood up and charged at me, ready to strike me in the face. But they were too slow, so I created a wind current to lift them into the air before dropping them to the floor.

I can hear them writhing in agony. I approach them and grasp their collar to pull them up before punching them in the face again.

 I approach them and grasp their collar to pull them up before punching them in the face again