Chapter 36

Another fresh day has begun. Shikari was cuddling me as I woke up, which was the worst thing to see when someone was awake. I quickly turned red and carefully sat up. I glance to my side and see Shikari's face as she sleeps.

This foolish girl.

I lightly prod her cheek, completely out of the blue. She was roused by that. I quickly yank my hand away and turn my head. Shikari yawns in exhaustion.

"Is it time to get ready?~" she said in a sleepy voice.

I clear my throat and nodded. She get out from the bed and walk to her bathroom while rubbing her eyes.

"I'll use the bathroom first.." As she does so, the door is shut.

I moaned and scrunched up my hair in a tense manner. I had to see Takashi and Nanami again because last night was filled with too many events.

I sighed dejectedly. I detest seeing them once more. What if they once more make me seem bad? Ugh just get up and get ready Martina! When the bathroom door opened, I hurriedly turned away.

After Shikari done, I went in the bathroom next. The bathroom's layout is largely the same, but the color is different. I shrug my shoulder as I begin to wash my body.

I cleaned everything up and then stepped outside with a towel wrapped over my body, praying Shikari wasn't nearby. Thankfully, she isn't present.

I have no idea where she went, but I must quickly change.

What should I wear next? I search the closet till I find some clothes and a note on the bed. I took the note in my hands and began to read it.
_________________________________________

Hi Lady Martina! Seem like you done with the bath! I had choose a perfect clothes for you to wear so don't worry! I will be waiting outside the dorm, be fast!

Shikari
_________________________________________

As I examine the clothes she gave me, I set the note aside. I won't lie; it was lovely and seemed quite green. Well of course..

I stand up and begin donning the clothing. I then turn to face the mirror and stare at myself. Green doesn't really go with my style, but I still look good.

I dismissed it and went to get some books for my studies. I anxiously open the door and see Shikari waiting patiently beside it.

I momentarily grinned on my face.

"I'm done.." i said and walk out the room.

Shikari stare at me in silence. She's....looking mesmerized. She smiled with a shade of red on her cheek.

"You look pretty in that clothes, Lady Martina.." She said, softly grinning.

She complimented me, and as we awkwardly faced each other, I became flustered. Oh my god, I've never been happier. I clear my throat and start heading to class with Shikari. Our other two friends are also waiting there, as we can see.

"Hey Lady Martin- Woah, you looked pretty!" Asuka said and stare at me in admire.

"Ah, Shikari let me borrow her's since i don't have my own clothes now..." In shame, I muttered and rubbed my neck.

Horika crouched down and grinned at me. She took my left hand and softly pressed her palm on it. Her siren-purple eyes glare up at me.

"I know i say that you're beautiful alot but you really are now, you're the most stunning irresistible, divine and exquisite human being i ever see~" She spoke while pecking my hand.

My heart begins to beat so quickly that I feel like fainting. As I saw her being incredibly flirtatious, my cheeks turned a scorching red. But those remarks definitely hit home for me.