Chapter 15

Until we reached Asuka's own dorm, I followed her. When we approached the entrance to her room, she halted. She then sent a menacing gaze my way.

"so.. What do you want to ask.." I spoke while maintaining my anxious gaze on her. On her pale cheek, she had a tint blush.

"i just wanna ask... Something that might change our relationship.." As she approached me, she spoke. Now that she's trapped me, I can easily be seen leaning on her dorm door.

Message from god
Martina is 1 inch taller than Asuka but Asuka can still kabedon her ;)

"Do you..."

...

Before Asuka go to Martina rooms..

"How do i look?" The insect lady spoke while turning around in a grey dress. While I was sitting on the chair and speaking to Luis in my head, her friends were cheering for her.

"Having fun?"

"yea, just a little.."

"hm? You sound worried"

"heh, you notice?" I said in my mind and I take a book that were placed at the small table beside the chair. The novel is titled The Kiss of Soulmate. As the darkness grows behind me, I move my palm across the book's cover.

"say.... Do you believe in soulmate?" i mumble a little and glancing at the girls doing their makeup.

"Well, its a fairytale but i don't say its fake story~"

"or....maybe we are soulmates?~" His tone grew ominous and deep. His arm was encircling me, and I could feel the darkness embracing me. Soulmate?

"Maybe....if i want to." i said in my mind and then our chats was interrupted by the girls.

"Hey! What was your name by the way?" As she spoke, the bug girl cocked her head. Oh, and I don't even know her name. I use my slim finger to hide the book's title.

" I'm Asuka Kimari, the daughter Lord Kimari.." i said and gave them a social gazing. The bug girl close her eye for a second and nodded.

"My name is Inamo Hakari! The daughter of the darkness forest killer!" She hummed as she stated with pride. The Darkness Forest Killer was a serial killer in the Darkness Forest who exclusively targeted people who approached their children. Some people said that they lived there.. So thats why she's like a crazy karen.

"I'm Jany Cataly! I'm the daughter of John Cataly!" A friend of Inamo emerged and introduced herself. The woman has a black skin tone and a curvy physique, however I won't lie... She is lovely. But that doesn't mean I'm attracted to her... If I recall correctly, John Cataly is the third most deadly criminal in New York. I believe she is aware of her father's trick.

"I'm Mason Harper. No need to know more than that." She won't say where she's from. Who really cares? I stand up and make my way over to the door.

"I'm going first. We will meet in class, girls!" I said while trying to smile artificially. They nodded and I was free to go. I was once more moving through the hallways. But regrettably, I ran into my teacher. The one that traumatises me

"Hm? Oh? You have changed now, Trash?" I gave him a fearful yet enraged stare. He still sports the vile smirk he flashed when he chopped off my beautiful hair. He continues to glance at me side to side while whistling.

"wow~ you're pretty hot, right now.." he said. Disgusting person.. I heard a low growl from my head.

"This guy.." I overheard Luis saying. I disregarded him and slightly retreated when the teacher drew nearer to me. I just can't take it since what happened left me scarred. He suddenly appeared in front of me grasping my wrist as I started to shift my feet to run.