Chapter 40

A new day has arrived, and I'm afraid to leave the room. I just saved Nanami, after all. Yet, I'm unsure if she will spread any new rumours about me. She might excuse me for bringing Yumary here...

I mean, I still don't really think she's genuine. Let's only hope that she will change, though. now I Martina, get your lazy a*s up and went to the classroom.

I get up from Shikari bed and get ready to class. Shikari seems to have gone before me...

I don't blame her; I'm sure she had something crucial to finish. Well, here goes nothing...

The dorm hallway is visible when I open the door. And as usual, it's a little crowded. I exhale with relief when I observe that they are acting normally.

I confidently exited the dorm as some individuals began to whisper among themselves. Oh my God, did she really start any new rumours?

I just keep walking and look down. Up to the point where I accidentally bumped into someone and looked up to apologise. And there she is, the brown coloured hair lady.

"You-" I was about to say something when she suddenly dragged my hand with her.

"Loser! What are you doing!? Class gonna start soon!" She had a slight red cheek as she's pouting.

"Oh...yea"

Her spontaneous kindness left me largely stunned. I'm also in awe of how adorable she looks right now. I guess this is one of her good traits...

When we get to the classroom, she opens the door for us. Everyone in the class, including Asuka, Shikari, and Horika... They all look at us as we hold hands.

She looked at me after releasing her hold on my hand. My sleepy hair was tenderly corrected after she saw it.

"You don't even know how to be more neat looking? Remember that you're an Noble lady..! Stupid.." As she walked to her seat, she huffed.

She did that in front of the class, in fact. Pretty challenging huh? I looked at her with my eyes constricted.

Strange but attractive girl

I sighed and followed suit, returning to my seat. My friends all give me strange looks as soon as my back touches the cushion of the soft seat.

"What?"

Shikari cupped my face while slapping her palms on my cheek. When she slapped my cheek with her palm, I yelped in pain.

"Did that girl hurt you? Did she brainwashed you!?" Shikari said with terrified face.

"H-huh?"

"Did you hit your head somewhere?!" Horika said with her jaw hanging.

"Ayo chil-"

"Did she poison you!??" Asuka said with a worried face.

"Shhh... Shut up y'all. Let me explain!"

I then gave Horika and Asuka an explanation of why I had saved Nanami and why I had been holding hands with her earlier.

They responded similarly to Shikari and disapproved of my choice. Nonetheless, I can't say that I blame them...

"But she-"

I raise my finger and put it over Horika lips.

"Shhh! I know what you're tryna say..but please, I decide to give her another chance. Don't go attack her suddenly..."

They all sighed and agree to follow my way. The teacher then enters the classroom and begins teaching.

A few hours later, the class is finally over. Together with them, I get up from my seat and start to leave the classroom. When as always the classic Nanami, pulled me away from my friends.