Chapter 50

We moved through the academy hallway while wearing, of course, filthy and gross clothing. Shady moved on my left shoulder, and our muddy footprints are clearly visible on the floor.

I'm sorry for the janitor; if I have time, I'll make sure to assist them.

As we walked to the teachers' office, we had a mountain of Flichy Flower in our arms. As soon as we stepped in, we were greeted by the teacher who was meant to assist us in making the potion.

"Ah! There you are, sir!" Shikari exclaims joyfully.

We approach the teacher and toss the flowers to the ground. As they glance down at the flower mound, the teacher's jaw is open.

"There's the flower you asked us to search for! And we found too much flower, so you can keep it as a supplies." Horika added with proud face.

"This is...for sure, incredibly a lot.." the teacher said.

Shady, who was perched on my shoulder, began bouncing joyfully and proudly. I laughed and nodded my head.

"Yep shady, you pick up all those flower with your friend." I said calmly.

"Well? Can you turn Martina back to normal or not?" Nanami asked with her arms crossed.

"Yes, with this much of Flichy flower, im sure we can" They take one of the flowers and proceed to their table.

Their table is a jumble of papers, folders, and books. After all, it's a teacher's desk, and they're constantly busy.

The teacher takes out a stone mortar and adds some strange materials to it, then begins crushing the contents together until they are moist. They then take the flowers petal by petal, pulling it away from the pistil.

Dropping it into the stone mortar and mingling it with the other mashed-up materials. They begin pounding it again until it is well combined.

They then take a small cauldron beneath their table and place it beside the stone mortar.

They call upon a fire-magician tutor to light the cauldron. They pour water over the stove and wait for it to boil.

The teacher scrapes the mashed-up components from the inside of the stone mortar with a spoon and mixes them with the boiling water.

In addition, they recited certain spells to the mixing. The blended water became grey at the end of the spell, and they carefully poured the final potion into a cup.

"Here, drink this" The bottle was handed to me by the teacher.

I take it slowly and cautiously, taking a whiff of the perfume, which smelled sweet, rich, and syrupy, reminding me of vanilla.

"C'mon Lady Martina! Just take a sip" Shikari insists, her face impatient.

That expression is really cute, she should look like that when we get married.

I nodded to Shikari and returned my gaze to the bottle. The girls around me are looking at me with great interest. I exhale and take a small sip of the liquid.

As the chilly liquid passed down my throat and the taste hit my tongue, I flinch and coughing.

"WHAT THE F- WHY'S IT SO BITTE-*COUGH*" As I choke at the bitter taste, I clasp my hand to my mouth.

The taste is so bitter that it makes my face pucker up; my throat was surprised that it could be so unpleasant because of the fragrance.

When the females noticed my coughing, their faces became white.

"AH- LADY MARTINA YOU OKAY??!" Asuka spoke first with panic wash over her face.

"B*TCH I KNEW IT, THAT TEACHER TRYNA POISON HER" Nanami barked in wrath and panic.

Horika slowly turned to face the teacher, her face darkening, and she raised her palm to the level of her chest, a spark of electricity visible.

"Don't worry, I'll handle him..."

(Yes ik im bad at drawing lightning and ignore the random eye sketch, i think im getting bad at drawing)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(Yes ik im bad at drawing lightning and ignore the random eye sketch, i think im getting bad at drawing)

The teacher are seen shaking in fear as Asuka trying to stop Horika.

"P-please, violence is not the answer! Martina is dying!" Asuka pleaded her.

"He choose it, RAHH!" Horika screamed angrily.

I simply kept coughing till it ended, and I had a few tears in my eyes from the terrible pressure in my throat. I slowly raise my eyes to them.

"Stop that, Horika.." I replied softly as I rose up with Shikari and Nanami's assistance.

Horika jerked her head in fright, then relief, in my direction. Her hand, which was gleaming with lightning, gradually faded as she threw her arms at me.

"Gosh thank god that you were alright! Are you hurt, my darling?" She hold me protectively.

I was suffocating with my face buried in her chest. My cheek is somewhat flushed because her body is pressing against mine.

"Y-yes i am, please let go of me.." i mumbled.

Horika looks at my face for a moment, noticing my reddening cheek. Her face brightened up with delight as she realized this was the Martina she remembered.

"AWE look at your cute red cheek~ i wanna bite it" Horika can't hold her cute aggression.

"Is it working?" Asuka said with a sigh of relief.

"Yeah duh, are you blind or something? She had those...adorable red cheek.." Nanami replied to Asuka rudely yet complimenting me.

"Finally!" Shikari cries out. "We had our Martina back!" She push Horika out of her way of hugging me.

"Ow! You little bit--"

"Please don't argue again.." Asuka sighed tiredly.

"Well, now that you're back, we can finally kiss?" Shikari said boldly as she cupped my cheek.

"Wha- WHAG ARE YOU SAYIN-" My face turned blazing red as I realized how close we were.

She leaned in closer to my face as my hands gripped her arms, attempting to stop her. She's completely out of her mind!

"Hey not fair! It supposed to be me that took her first kiss!" Nanami hissed and tried to push Shikari away.

The others also start getting jealous and arguing over me. Are they all out of their mind??!
______________________

Hi gays 😜 -said the person who didn't update their book for literal many months, upsetting their readers.