Chapter 22

Men often compliment me. They described me as having angelic beauty. I was too bright to even be a noble. They claimed I was flawless.

But I hate it

They are lying about everything they say. They're just saying that for my money. They merely ask for respect. They only desire my body. They only love me because I'm beautiful.

I hate people that lying.

"Hey, are you Horika Tanaki?!" As he ran at me, a man said. He has a demure face and demeanour.

"Yes?" I asked back.

He smiled cheerfully and scratching the back of his neck.

"Y-you look beautiful!" He said, his cheeks growing hot.

I give him a slight smile while I glare at him. I'm already aware of it. You simply invented it. I just wish all people who lying to me....

Die

"Hey? Do you want to go out..with me? I have like you for a long time! Its okay if you don't want to.."

I heard that words come out his mouth. That sort of statement was made by a man for the first time. Typically, they will say something along the lines of "Can I kiss you, you're attractive enough to be my wife." I didn't expect a respectful word.

With that, I instantly fall for him.

...

"Are you ready?" He said to me as he hold out his hand while he's kneeling inside the carriage.

"Sure.." As I took his hand, I murmured and grinned.

I ascended the carriage and sat down next to him. I cautiously set my umbrella down next to me. My thigh was touched by his right hand.

I flashed his hand a deadly glare. Maybe its not like that...

We arrived at a posh-looking restaurant after a lengthy travel. As he awaited me, I slowly exited the carriage. After entering the restaurant, we went to the table that had been reserved for us.

Our backs are supported by the cosy chair.

"So... what do you want to eat?" He asked as he took the menu in his hand.

I'm also holding the menu in my hand while I drool over the drinks list while staring at it. Tea might be an excellent idea.

"I wanted a normal cup of tea.." I remarked and set the menu aside. He nodded while grinning.

We then wait for our order to finish and he started a conversation.

"Why you always drinking tea?" He asked with questioning face.

"Is it wrong?"

"N-no! I just wondering if tea is delicious" he said and scratching his neck. Oh not the neck scratching...

"Of course it is.." My one and only beverage that relaxes me is tea. I enjoy all tea flavours and their distinctive flavours.

"Eh? Hey ******! What're you doing here?" A guy that seems to be his friend came to us. He glanced at me and stood up.

"I will talked with my friend a little, wait here.." He grinned and remarked before making his way toward the restroom.

Very impolite of you to leave a noblewoman alone. I guess I can't helped it. A waitress then arrived, set down my drink, and the man order also placed on the table.