cнαρтєя 20

The party was over everyone just stood there..staring at each other. I guess waiting for me to say what I needed to, well only to Liam so I have no idea why the rest were still here. 

"You wanted to talk?" Liam spoke, breaking the silence. I instantly looked up at him not knowing for a second what he was on about since I was lost in my own thoughts.

"Huh..oh umm yeah" I replied then looking around noticing all eyes were on me "Alone please" I spoke again feeling the pressure. I led the way as I walked off from the crowd towards the beach.

Liam's POV;

I wandered what it was that Jessie had to say 'alone' but I guess I was going to find out now. I followed her through the crowd of eyes on us which was pressuring even though they wern't expecting news from me.

She stopped and turned around her beautiful greeny eyes looked up straight at me, her hair layering over each other because of the wind and all I wanted to do that moment was run my hand through her hair and kiss her passionately on this beach.

"Liam?" I was broken out of my thoughts by her smooth yet confused voice.

"Uh sorry" I coughed awkwardly "You was saying?" I said trying to cover the uncomfortable feling that came over me.

"Liam" she sighed, looked down and fiddled with her fingers and I got more curious. "There was never a me and Jake"

The curiousness stopped, it felt like I had waited forever to hear this but part of me felt like I didn't need to hear this if they wern't real in the first place, I was shocked and confused to why Jessie would lie this whole time.

"What?" I say, surprised.

"It was fake, the whole relationship thing was fake just to see" and suddenly she stopped, my eyes made their way to her in less than a second and caught the tears in her eyes and seemed to be ashamed of saying the next part.

Jessie's POV;

I stopped. I was so ashamed of myself I didn't even have the guts to confess the next part, the tears started because I knew that after my confession he really is going to hate me.

"Jessie" His voice whispered as he held my hand that had me looking up at him, why is he doing this I thought to myself. He then stepped closer and cupped my cheek "What is it?" he asked

And now I had a lump in my throat and I just couldn't say it, I didn't want to..but I had to. 

I sniffled, wiped the tears, took a deep breath, removed Liam's hand from my cheek and held it "Mine and Jake's relationship was fake, it was all to..make you..jelous" I said it feeling so ashamed of myself still, not knowing what his reaction would be.

He let go of my hands and stepped back, just in that moment I felt so alone; I looked up at him knowing there was no-one else to blame but me so I wasn't even going to argue about his madness towards me, I deserved it.

"What? What the hell! Why?" I saw all the hurtness in his eyes, in the way he spoke and that hurt me even more.

"I'm so sorry Liam, I wanted to see if..you really did like me I mean I felt so special when I was with you, the way you made me laugh and smile, the way you made me feel when I was with you, the way you spoke and joked around and all it was epic! But..you still had Tara by yur side, some how it felt as if you didn't want to let go off her and go get what your heart really wanted but yet I wasn't sure if I was still right so like an idiot I thought this would prove if you really did..like me" I blurted out with tears streaming down my face uncontrollably obviously ashamed of what I had done, how I could even think of doing something like that.