cнαpтєя 3 (Image of Bradley)

As me and Sasha made our way toward the door of the school I suddenly felt someone pinch my right cheek, "Ooouuuchhh" I shrieked in pain, I turned around to him. "Why did you do that for?" I asked rubbing my cheek as it still pained but he just smirked and walked off.

I then asked Sasha if I had anything on my face, "Just redness" she confirmed.

Wow. Thanks Sasha like I couldn't have guessed that. I thought.

Just after fourth lesson I came out to the playground, I spotted Bradley alone on the bench so I thought I should go and join him.

We sat down and just talked for a bit when the teacher saw us and told us to get to lesson, but Bradley encouraged me to stay seated and ignore the teacher which I actually found hilarious because the teacher was getting more angrier and suddenly walking towards us which lead us to get up and zoom some steps.

He waved at someone behind me; I turned around to see who it was, it was Liam.

Great. Here comes the trouble maker, A very hot one indeed. I smiled at the thought.

I turned back around to Bradley "Come here I need to tell you something" he said seriously as my my eyebrows scrunched up in a confused way as I replied "What?"

"Come closer" as those words left his mouth I started to feel uncomfortable.

I took a step forward, it was a risk.

He licked his index finger and before I knew it he wiped it on my left cheek leaving me shocked and frozen in my position once again.

Eww gross.

All I heard was laughter. I froze..in disgust. First I get pinched, then I get Bradley's saliva on my cheek? Lovely, just lovely.

Taking off from the girls bathroom from washing my face because of the 2 lunatics, I decided to go to my fifth period even though I was 10 minutes late but oh well I had a lecture coming my way.

Walking in I apologised to the teacher, which was actually a supply teacher so no harm done.

As I  headed toward my seat I realized I was being looked at all the way to my seat. I'm not actually the type that gets scared all of a sudden because I knew it was a female from the corner of my eye; now if it was a male then yeah I would be kind of panicking. I looked at the person; and hey what a surprize, it was one of the girls from the 'popular' groups, Tara.

She gave me an evil look that sent shivers down my spine. Why was she staring at me like I snatched candy out her hand or something?

Never the less I ignored this 'wanna-be' Angelina Jolie as she stared right at me. I've never had this girl looking at me like this before.

Its probably one of her ways to cause new drama with someone new (me) as she causes problems with everyone.

Doesn't she get enough?

Damn, how much I wanted to slap this bitch silly.

Thank god I was saved by the bell from her evil big eyes watching all over me I rushed out the door before anyone could realize I was even there. I went to the canteine to have lunch with Sasha.

It was 9pm and I decided to pop up to Jake and tell him about that witch today. Ofcourse he knew her already so I just wanted to ask if he knew what her problem was with me.

"You know Tara, right?" I asked as I waited for his reply.

"Yeah what about her?" so as you can imagine I told him everything that had happened in that classroom with her. "Does she know you talk to Liam, and how much you and him mess around?" he asked curiously.

Hmm what's that got to do with her? I thought.

"Um I dont know, but wait what's her glaring got to do with Liam?" I typed confused to why she would be so irritated by the fact that me and Liam got along.

"Well it is his 'girlfriend' you know, maybe thats why she's 'glaring' at you" he replied as I could just imagine his sarcastic face to the word 'glaring'.

I sat there frozen looking at the words Jake just typed, going over them again and again.

WHAT!! I thought to myself.

He had a girlfriend? And I didnt know?

After all the messing around and how close we seemed, I didn't know? How is that even possible?

* Hey guys what do you think of the story so far? Dont forget to vote if you like it and comment for your opinions, I'll be more than happy for suggesstions too:)

Image of Bradley>>>

© 2012 All Rights Reserved