cнαpтєя 7

Liam's POV;

I had to talk to her. What Tara did was so un-acceptable. I mean can't I have girls as friends now? I'm not going to let her ruin mine and Jessie's friendship...no matter what!

I didn't like seeing her hurt, just the look in her eyes makes my heart sink right down to my toes. Damn why did I care so much? Well I care for everyone but her...she was..special.

Straight after fourth period I went to look for her, I mean I had to apologise for Tara's behaviour earlier on, I really disliked it.

She was no where to be found, running into Jake I asked if he'd seen her but nope he hadn't too. So I told to him to let her know I wanted to talk to her if he saw her.

Final bell rang, as I headed outside there she was. I had to smile knowing she would actually wait for me and hear me out. 

She wasn't looking so happy but honestly even when she's mad, shes hot.

Damn it. What am I doing? I've got a girlfriend and if she finds out I'm complimenting other girls..I will surely get slapped silly.

Snapping out of the thoughts about Jessie as she spoke "What do you want?" Guess she wasn't so happy after all, well to be honest nobody would.

"I..er..wanted to say sorry for what Tara did" I said wanting to apologise for my girlfriend. "Its fine" she replied quickly, just those 2 words showed how easily she forgave and moved on but I could still see the hurt in her eyes.

She wasn't like the rest of the girls I had seen around school or outside of school..she was seriously different...and rare. No wonder I haven't met anyone like her, girls like her are very rare and certainly hard to find. She wasn't one of those snobby, attention seeking girls...like my girlfriend.

She was independant, quiet and I must admit she was beautiful but she had another side to her...a side she'd hardly use unless provoked. She knew how to stick up for herself like she did with Tara, and I like girls who could do that.

Well we started talking and to lighten up the mood abit more, I teased her by licking my index finger and wiping it on her cheek. No I don't enjoy doing this but to her it wasn't a problem.

Her cheek was so soft and smooth, I could end up just touching her cheeks all day.

Weird much?

After 20 minutes of chasing eachother we finally settled down and sat down in the fields. I lied down closing my eyes when she began "She's going to stop you from talking to me isn't she?" I swear the emotion and honesty in those words made me want to just hug her and say 'I'm not going anywhere' but how could I?

I didnt like the fact that everyone in school thought Tara bossed me around and that I did everything she told me. NO. JUST NO. I mean what sort of man would I be then?

Wimpy much?

"Just because she's my girl, doesn't mean she can tell me what to do" I said sitting up. "Well you do most of the things she says" she continued, I swear I hated Jessie knowing this..I felt like she thought I was weak or something. Like..I was scared of Tara?!

Which ofcourse I wasn't.

Just by remembering how I met her killed me a little inside, I regretted big time listening to my friends as they persuaded me to ask her out just because she told them to which was kind of desperate of her but I didn't have a choice because at the time she was hot.

I automatically opened up with Jessie. I mean being with her made me forget all my worries, all my problems, everything. I even told her that I don't love Tara anymore.

Wait..what?!

I cant believe I told her that, I mean what if she goes back to school and tells everyone? It would not look good.

Stop thinking negative. She's not like that. She's sweet, she's caring and most of all she shows love a affection...hardly any girls showed that the little voice in my head argued.

I met her gaze, as I stared into her sparkly hazel eyes that seemed so hypnotizing, I almost felt dizzy. 

Our eyes locked onto eachother. I felt like she was the one. The one that belonged with me and no other guy. The one I would give all my love to.

I just felt special with her. I mean I've never felt this way with Tara..she never made me feel so On-Top-Of-The-World like how Jessie did.

Her naturally red luscious lips made me want to just kiss her there and then. Hypnotized by her gaze I moved my face closer filling in the little gap we had between us. 

Was I going to? I couldn't. This mean't I was 'cheating' on Tara and I'm sure Jessie wouldn't want more trouble from her because of me. I couldn't, but I wanted to so badly.

When our gaze was broken by a cleaner telling us to get off school site we broke into laughter. Her laughter lit up my heart like it was going to to explode with joy.

I grabbed her from the hand and dragged her along with me, I wanted to surprize her to a little park. And I did, seeing her nostalgic facial expressions I knew she wanted to be that child she once was.

Who wouldn;t feel that way?

Noticing the time, 6.00pm it was getting kind of dark so I suggested to walk her home just in case. I couldn't let her walk home alone even if she forced me to leave her, I'd feel guilty throughout my own journey.

Nearing her house she stopped outside a house. I guess this was her house, it was really pretty and neat from the outside.

She wished me goodnight and so did I but for some reason it just wasn't enough.

I wanted her.

As ridiculous as I sound I guess I was falling for her in many ways.

But of course she couldnt know that. What if she didnt feel the same way about me? What if I ruin our friendship?

So as she turned away from me my hands urged to have her in my arms. I grabbed her from the wrist pulling her into me firmly.

As our eyes met again, damn her eyes sparkled more in the dark, she was truly beautiful.

Our bodies met, her tiny body fitted with mine exactly, that made me smile. I didnt want to go too far just in case so I placed a gentle kiss on her cheek.

I swear at that moment I felt sparks, like there was something there for both of us. It felt amazing.

"Sweetdreams Jess" I said as I walked off smiling to myself, hoping she hadnt seen it I lowered my head looking at the ground. 

She really was something and the way I felt with her, was a feeling like no other.

* Hope you liked Liam's POV, let me know if I should put his POV in more often.

Dont forget to vote if you like it and comment for your opinions, ill be more than happy for suggesstions too:)

 © 2012 All Rights Reserved