cнαpтєя 13

This chapter is dedicated to @angellover254 for the amazing cover she made for this story, thankyou so much<3

[Re-cap]- I'm not going to cry no more, I'm not going to be weak and let them see that their words or stupid pranks hurt me.

I'll only grow stronger and more confident facing bitches like these in life and that's surely about to happen. I'm going to show them who exactly they're messing with!

As for Liam, If he thinks he's going to get away with playing with my feelings then he can think again, because now, he doesn't know who he's playing with!

**

Sunday took it's time to fly by since I stayed at home all day in my room pretending I wasn't feeling well, since I didn't want to tell my mum what had happened. To be honest I actually wasn't feeling too good after last night.

Well I had a little cold, afterall I was covered in ice last night.

I got a few calls from Jake and Bradley to check up on me which is really sweet of them but ofcourse Bradley would inform Liam he spoke to me and that I'm fine. I was just lying on my bed as boredom took over when suddenly my phone vibrated on the surface of my drawer.

I suspected it would be Jake begging me to come out since he wouldn't stop asking this morning; he wanted me to come shopping with him, like seriously? I am not walking into a shop full of guys with their panties hanging off shelves, how embarassing would that be. Leaning over to get my phone, I unlocked it and it was Liam. Great.

To Jessie;

Can we talk?

From Liam

I looked at the text, part of me agreed but the other part of me didn't. It was his chance to crawl back to me with his stupid lies isn't it? In that case, No we can't talk.

To Liam;

No.

From Jessie.

Just sending him that one word that denied talking to him, my heart pained but this time it felt like I was paining it myself, and that really sucks. I just didn't like seeing him upset or angry and I certainly didn't want to be the reason he was feeling like that.. it hurts.

A tear let itself run down my cheek, I couldn't help it. This shows how weak I really am right? I thought. Well I don't want to be weak anymore, I don't want to be a cry baby any longer, the little voice inside my head nagged as if I could do anything about it.

Just after a minute or so he replied back;

To Jessie;

I'm sorry.

From Liam.

I just stared at the text for god knows how long until my door knocked and my mum stepped in, "How are you feeling honey?" she asked with concern. I love my mum she's always there for me, but it's just these sort of stuff I can't really talk to her about without going as red as a tomatoe.

But I really hope that one day I could open up to her, every girl needs their mother's advice right?

"Yes mum I'm feeling much better thank you and I was wandering If I could make chocolate muffins...I'm kinda in the mood for it" I said totally forgetting about the text and being in  the mood to bake all of a sudden.

"Sure sweetheart, come'on" My mum said with a wide smile as she went back down probably to prepare the stuff I would need, her motherly smile indicated she was happy that I'm feeling better so she won't have to worry anymore.