cнαρтєя 18

"I see your really falling for Jake" I jumped slightly bumping my head into the window not realizing how close I was to it. I turned around and frowned "Mom! don't do that!" I moaned about the way she creeped up on me whilst I waited for Jake to pick me up.

"Sorry" she giggled lightly at my reaction. "So? am I right?" she asked cocking her eyebrow; "about?" I asked pretending I didn't hear her the first time. "You know what" she said walking into my room; "I don't know" I gave up and sighed. "Hey sweety, if he feels the same; go for it" she encouraged but the thing was how was I supposed to know he felt the same? I guess I shall see tonight at the party.

**

Walking into Bradley's house with Jake; hand-in-hand; everyone shouting, laughing, dancing and playing away. There were even some older guys and girls drinking, smoking and making so much noise. "I'm just gonna go see the guys" Jake said in my ear; "Okay" I replied smiling and letting go of his hand.

I spotted Bradley and made my way towards him "Boo!" I tried scaring him; "No Jess, it didn't work" He said before he even turned around "Aw man, what a shame I really wanted to see you scream like a girl" I mocked. "Whatever, Martin!" He stated giving me sideways smirk as he put his arm around me; "Come'on lets grab a drink" he continued.

It had been almost half an hour I had spent with Bradley and already I was in stiches; his lame jokes and facial expressions suddenly had me laughing; but it had to be the 3 drinks too- Coke. Coke always got me hyped up as well as needing the toilet like right now.

"I'm just gonna go to the bathroom I'll be back" I said hoping he didn't think he was annoying me. "Alrighty" he said still laughing at whatever it was he found funny, the drinks certainly got to him.

**

Liam's POV;

Wandering around the house I only craved to see one person, I couldn't seem to get her out of my head, what was I going to say to her when I talk to her, How will I be able to express my feelings?

And there was the bar. I walked towards it for a drink hoping it would make me forget her for a while; lifting my drink from the counter I took a sip; the icy cold cola running down my throat felt so good. Turning around and leaning against the counter I took another sip when I spotted Bradley with a girl.

It was dark so I couldn't make out who it was but it had to be Jessie. Oddly my mind fell suspicious; and I had to look once more; just that moment the disco ball light shone on them and I saw the girl had blonde hair

Automatically I spat the coke out, not believing my eyes I looked again and that was definately not Jessie. My fist clenched wanting to connect with his face and I slammed down the glass on the counter. I hurried over to find Bradley and told him everything; he said he was talking to Jessie just a minute ago when she said she was going to the bathroom..I guess I did see right.

**

Jessie's POV;

I finally made my way back from the bathroom; as I got closer to where Bradley and I were talking, he was standing with someone...someone familiar. It was the darkness from the sky that had me finding it difficult to recognize people. I took another 3 steps to see who the other guy was when his head briskly turned towards me; once again our eyes met since ages, it seemed so long I hadn't seen him, almost like I had forgotten him.

I was the first to break the eye-contact and turned the other way; making my way back inside the house, willing to go past everyone just to avoid Liam, to stop myself from falling for him, to stop all the good memories we had forming in my head-

"Jessie!" a masculine voice shouted over others; I stopped, squeezed my eyes shut hoping it wasn't who I thought it was when I turned around whacking into a solid chest and stumbled back, but it wasn't long enough when this person's hand slipped through grabbing me from the waist.

Looking up I met his hazel-greenish eyes that seemed to sparkle even more in the dark, his short fringe spiked up, the perfect jaw-line and not too thin pink beautifully shaped lips. I must have been drooling just over his facial features when he broke me out of my thoughts "Are you alright?" he asked in concern

I suddenly realized his hand was still around my waist; and pushed his hand away, no not that I didn't like it; but because I liked it too much. I straightened up "Yeah and you?" I asked trying not to look so bothered with the conversation.

"Yeah" he smiled that my heart skipped a beat for. It seemed like I waited a life time just to see his smile. "Look, I wanted to talk to you about-"

I interupted, I knew what he was going to say; "I'm sorry about what happened with you and Tara..bla bla bla" and I honestly couldn't hear it again, that was the past.

"Hey, its fine. Whatever happened has happened. I gotta go and find Jake but thanks for coming by and..talking again" I said not really sure of what to say but trying to get away as soon as I can just in case Tara saw us and gets upto another sick joke of her's.

"That's not a good idea" he suddenly said scratching his head nervously. "Excuse me?" I said annoyed, who the hell was he to say I hadn't made a good idea?

"I mean are you up for a drink?" he asked clearly changing the subject; "No. I'm fine" I said giving him a quick smile and walking back towards the door.

**

Liam's POV;

How was I supposed to tell her not to go back inside? I don't think you should go inside because your boyfriend is making out with another girl?

I guess she knew I was hiding something but it was for the best I mean I don't wanna see her hurt again. I hope Bradley has found Jake and warned him because I certainly would go for him if it wasn't for Bradley's lecture and Jessie not knowing anything.

As soon as she walked toward the door I had to call her again "Jessie!" she stopped, I smiled. I slowly took steps towards her when she turned around I could still see the hurt in her; it was still there and there was no-one else to blame but me.

We were suddenly close, she looked up meeting my eyes; and I couldn't resist cupping her cheek. Right that moment it was just like the world paused; like I finally had the chance for the moment, the moment I tell her

"I-

The door opened with a feminine giggle; I quickly moved Jessie out of the way before she got hit by the door; both our heads turned to see.

It was that blonde...and Jake. They stopped. Jessie just carried on staring..at him and the blonde.

This is not good.

**

Jessie's POV;

I couldn't believe my eyes. I froze. The voices around me were faint so I couldn't hear anything but I read Jake's shocked face. I couldn't move when I wanted to run out.

We were just staring at each other like there was nothing to be said when really a thousand un-spoken words were spinning around my head. The tears formed.

"You know her?" the blonde finally spoke and broke me out of my gaze at Jake, I looked at him waiting to hear his answer

**

Jake's POV;

I couldn't look away when I wanted to. It was that familiar look on her face I had seen before. She was hurt. I thought me and her was just a plan but looking at her right now; the tears forming in her eyes said it all.

She had really fallen for me. And here I was with another girl.

"You know her?" the girl spoke breaking me out of my thoughts. 

"Yeah, she's uh.." I looked at the person next to Jessie, Liam. What the hell was he doing with her. "My girlfriend" I said looking back at Jessie who hadn't spoken once but before anything else could be said someone's fist came crashing in my face knocking me to the floor.

* Hope you guys enjoyed it. VOTE! and comment what you think:) <3

© 2012 All Rights Reserved