cнαpтєя 10

Walking out to the car park where my car stood. I loved my car it was a baby blue Audi S3.

Yeah I love Audi's they're my favourite cars. I like how they came up with their logo too.

Suddenly a car just zoomed right past me skimming my body I jumped back.

WHAT THE HELL!

My eyes followed the car in shock as it drove dangerously out of the car park, it was a red BMW M3; very pretty and I instantly knew who it belonged to.

Sasha.

Dumb twat! Is she trying to kill me now?!

Just remembering that I lost my close friend today, I still felt shattered inside. Part of me wanted to apologise to Sasha but the other part questioned me; Why should I apologise when she's the one who walked out on me?

Exactly.

"Jessi-iiiieeeee" a familiar voice shrieked annoyingly snapping me out of my thoughts. Wait a sec that's;

Tara.

Turning my head towards her she was walking towards me like as if she was walking a cat-walk with her groupie.

I sighed and threw my arms across my chest. "What do you want Tara?" I asked sternly yet so calmly.

"I really don't know how to say this to you but" She said looking at all the girls in her group one by one and smirking.

I cut her off as soon as I saw that "Get to the point" 

"Oooh someones in a hurry, where you off to?" she asked putting her hand on her hip.

Jheeze she really is annoying!

"Not that it's any of your business but im going home like everyone else" I said waving my hands around in the car park indicating most cars have gone.

"Oh right, well anyway I'm having a party this weekend and your invited, hope you can make it" She said with one cheesy smile.

Okay wait...

Tara just invited me to her party? 

I wonder if it's one of her plans to get back at me or..she must've planned something along with Liam.

No he couldn't have..He doesn't even love her remember?

"So? You coming or not?" She asked as I looked at her in confusion whilst she held an invitation card.

"Uhm..I'll think about it" I said taking the card and crossing my arms over my chest again trying to look like I didn't care.

"Oh well it would be great if you did, anyway toodles" She said sweetly and wiggling her fingers.

What the hell. Am I seeing things? Why is she being so nice all of a sudden?

I knew it! It's definately something! 

She's trying to get back at me huh? Its so obvious!

Well she can try all she want's because I'm not going to her stupid party! Didn't she think it was obvious what she's trying to do? Hah dumb bimbo!

Friday morning, getting out of the car and immediately stopping as Liam stood there right in front of me smiling.

"Liam...Hi..uhm what are you doing here..so early?" I asked with my eyebrows scrunched up in confusion as I looked at my watch that read 7:30am.

Yeah I come to school early because I love going to the library, its so huge with loads of books. Nerd much?

Yeah yeah, whatever.

"Oh I came to see you..I mean talk to you" He said as his cheeks turned a little pink.

I couldn't help but let out a chuckle causing him to snap at me. "Okay" I said trying to keep in my laughter as he just smiled and we start walking towards the fields.

"So..uh hows everything?" He asked obviously not knowing how to start off what he was going to say.

Oh my god!! Was he ending our friendship? I thought

Urghh that tart! I knew it! That's why she was being all lovey dovey with me!

I knew one of these days he's going to end the friendship because of her.

This isn't fair, the voice in the back of my head nagged.

"Jessie!" He shouted slightly bringing me back to reality.

"Huh..oh..what?" I said innocently confused.

He chuckled at that. "Are you okay" He asked looking sort of concerned.

I wont be when your out of my life I thought.

"Yeah, why wouldn't I be? and what was it you wanted to talk about" I asked wanting it over and done with before the water works started.

(My tears) Yes I'm a cry baby at alot of things...well things I care about and ofcourse I cared for him.

"Uhm..I wanted to ask if your coming to Tara's party?" He asked, causing me to stop walking and look at him.

So this is what he wanted to say. I'm such a drama queen sometimes. 

 "No...not really" I replied trying to look away from his gaze that pierced right into my eyes.

"What?...Why?" He asked raising his voice a little.

"Just. I dont think its a good idea, you know especially" I said as I was cut off by him "No! Jessie they won't do anything to you" He said grabbing my hand in his "I promise" He carried on.

We just stood there lookng right at each other, his hand covering mine as he closed the gap between us once again.

Why was it that when I was with him, I felt so happy, that I could keep that smile on for the whole day knowing he's got the same smile for the same reason.

I felt special...and loved.

Woah..loved? No No No No No ! I can't go that far, I mean I may have felt loved but that doesn't mean he does.

No way.

Breaking the gaze I snatched my hand out of his and stated "I'll think about it" and walked off hearing the bell.

The whole day flew by, boring as usual. I didn't see Liam after what happened today morning. I kind of felt bad just snatching my hand away but then again he really needs to stop doing stuff like that, I mean he's got a girlfriend and if she see's .......We're doomed by her drama that is.

Walking out to the carpark to get into my luxorious car; A green lamborghini stopped right infront of me.

Jheeze why are people trying to kill me by running me over first?!

The window rolled down and there was Jake. He lightened up my mood by just seeing him.

"Come on girlfriend, we are going shopping for your dress" He said coming out the car and taking my school bags from me to put in the back.

"Now?" I asked looking at the time that read 3.30pm. 

"Yes 'now' What are you waiting for? Christmas?" He sarcastically said with a teasing smirk.

"But my car" I said looking over to where it was parked peacefully.

"Dont worry we'll be back before 7 to get it" He said grabbing me from my wrist and walking me to the passenger seat next to him trying to speed me up as I was kind of slow taking in all the 'Shopping idea' of his.

Looks like I'm going to this party after all...can't say no to Jake and let him down after all the Sasha business, so Tara's party...Here we come!!

* Hey guys sorry for the late update, I wasnt feeling very well but here it is hope it was worth the wait. Hope you guys enjoyed it and dont forget to vote/comment and fan please. Next chapter will be longer and with more action;) Thanks:) <3

 © 2012 All Rights Reserved