cнαρтєя 19

"JAKE!!" I yelled as I watched his helpless body hit the ground, I automatically fell to the ground and grabbed hold of him. His hands reached to his face as he held on to his blooded nose. 

"I'll get the first-aid box" someone from the crowd yelled and ran off.

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT FOR?" I shouted looking up at Liam who stood there glaring at Jake, clearly wanting to go further with the beating. He didn't answer so I stood up to him instead "WHY did you do that?" I asked again this time it didn't sound like a question.

I didn't realize how close I stood infront of him, all I could see was his perfect shaped face and his eyes that raged in anger. He still seemed so handsome even when he was angry; I could see his chest rise up and down. I had to calm him down.

No. I couldn't.

I automatically placed my hand on his muscular arm and whispered "Liam, it's okay calm down" and he looked at me straight in the eyes. Somehow my soothing voice and action had him calm in no-time.

"I'm sorry but that had to be done" he said still looking at me; I don't think he realized how close we were either. "I don't know who that son-of-a-bitch thinks he is cheating on you" he said through gritted teeth whilst looking away from me to Jake.

Suddenly the guilt rushed over me. This was all my fault. How stupid could I be? Jake was hurt because of me, I was hurt because of me but most importantly why the heck does Liam even care Jake cheated on me?

Liam's POV;

How dare he cheat on her! He deserved that punch. "So it's true then?" the silent tension was broken as Jake got up, dusted himself and spoke. Jessie turned around to face him now. 

"What's true?" I asked still using my angry tone.

"That you have feelings for Jessie" He said smirking whilst he cleaned his blooded nose. I felt my body stiffen as he said those words, I knew I couldn't deny them, they were true and so I had to face it.

"Ah, your face shows it all, Liam" He said like he could read through me, I suddenly felt uncomfortable; I saw Jessie flinch too and I had a feeling this was not going to go good.

"You know, I knew you liked her even when you was still with Tara, it seemed you were just too scared to leave her because you thought Jessie wouldn't feel the same...but in fact-" Jake carried on but before he could say anything else I interrupted his little speech

"I would shut-up if I were you" I hissed.

Jessie's POV;

I couldn't believe what was happening infront of me. All this was my fault and I hadn't said a word. Jake's behaviour turned disbelieving, he was going to tell him I had feelings for him too. I looked at him full of guiltiness.

"What a show" a feminine laughter broke through as she walked in the little circle we had suddenly formed. "You can go stacy" Tara nodded at the girl who had been with Jake just before I caught them. This was all a..plan...by Tara.

Everyone's head turned towards her; "You planned this?!" I said through gritted teeth as the urge of beating the crap out of her rushed in me.

"Oh, so now you talk" she said looking at me; she couldn't know that...Jake and I were faking a relationship..right?

"You were jelous of me and Liam and so you thought getting with Jake would make you better huh?!" she blabbed on making up any bullshit that came to her head. 

"Talking about jelous, who just ruined my relationship?" I shouted yet feeling the guiltiness arise again with Jake's piercing eyes on me. 

"Even if it wasn't a plan, what right does he have to even make out with another girl when he's already with someone!" Liam interrupted shooting death glares at Jake

"Says the one who was afraid to make a move on the girl he liked" Jake shot back that made me blush slightly but I looked down hoping no-one realized

"Because he was with me!" Tara shouted back and so forth they all carried on shouting at each other whilst I had to deal with my silent guiltiness;

Just tell them it was all a joke!

Just go with it, break up with Jake and get with Liam!

No! Tell them the truth otherwise you will have this guilt with you forever!

Breaking out of my debating thoughts I realized Jake and Liam were once again face to face with theire faces scrunched up in anger clearly going in for a round two. I immediately stood in between them, pushing both away.

"STOP! Shut-up you guys!" I yelled getting their attention; once they all became quiet I felt my confidence reduce with all their eyes on me "Liam..we need to talk" I let out hearing my heart beat faster.

I saw Jake's head snap towards me from the corner of my eye. This was all my fault and I had to make it right.

"Why Liam? Come'on share whatever you need-"

"Shut your face bitch, theres nothing for your evil ass to know" I said poking her on the shoulder with my eyes narrowed daring her to say another thing..

She didn't.

I had to talk to Liam and make him understand.

It was for the best.

Bradley suddenly broke through the crowd "Hey guys, enjoying the party?" he said smiling. He clearly didn't know about what happened out here. Everyone sighed and groaned.

 **Drop your comments below people, telmee what you think?

I have put this story into the 'Short Story' category as unfortunately I have decided this story is going to end on either Chapter  21 or 22 so yeah it's a short story, anyway I hoped you enjoyed this chapter, if so please don't forget to VOTE!!

Thanks&LoveYouAll<33

© 2012 All Rights Reserved