cнαpтєя 15

[Re-cap]- His hand covered mine on the table that sent me electric shivers up my arm and spine..was that supposed to happen with his touch? 

"No problem" He whispered as I could also see he was caught up in my eyes, was I the only one feeling like this? I suddenly felt so happy, like my heart was beating so fast with joy and felt like it would burst any second.

Strange...I've never felt this was, especially with Jake.

**

It had been a week now that me and Jake had faked our relationship. Everyone knew by now and thank god they had calmed down with the comments and the photo snapping out of the blue..it was kinda creepy.

He picked me up every morning and dropped me off after school too, without any complaints. We just got used to being around each other a lot, we enjoyed each other's company, he knew how to make me smile/laugh and I did the same. It almost seemed a perfect...fake relationship.

I guess the 'fake' part ruins it.

We didn't once talk about the whole 'fake relationship' thing because it would just bring awkward moments so we actually got on like a real couple, that's what I liked about Jake, he knew me too well.

The car horned once again zapping me back into reality, I quickly grabbed my bag and rushed out to Jake's car. I caught his smiling eyes from where he was standing and I smiled back. He jogged to the passenger seat before me and held the door open for me. It wasn't anything new because he always did it which was extremely cute.

Once we were both seated he started the car and we were off to school, our daily routine. "Hey there's a barbeque party at Bradley's this Saturday, wanna go?" He asked looking ahead at the road. "Umm sure, if you want to?" I said making sure he was comfortable with it first. 

"Only if your okay with it" He said as he looked at me from the corner of his eye with that teasing smirk. I chuckled slightly "Yeah I'm okay with it" I said. "Great so We'll go shopping for your stuff on Friday then?" He asked although it seemed it was planned already "Sure" I replied and smiled at him.

We finally reached school and as always Jake would take my hand in his which I would blush at but I'd look down to make sure he didn't see it. We still had a few girls that couldn't get over it looking at us but I just ignored them. On the other hand Liam hadn't said or done anything..I guess I am noting to him after all.

Talk about the devil, there he was walking our way with Bradley, Tara and her groupie. Please don't stop, please don't stop, please...

They stopped.

Well Bradley did, which mean't they all did. "Hey dude, what's up" He said as he got into a 'bro-hug' thing with Jake. He then looked at me and nodded whilst saying "Jessie" I just smiled and nodded back. I could feel Liam's glares on me and Jake as I tried hard not to look at him and Tara? She just shot death glares at me that I simply ignored.

I didn't know if Jake felt the same but he can't have because he seemed so calm but I felt so nervous being infront of them with Liam's and Tara's gaze on me, it was so uncomfortable I felt my hand sweating in Jake's and I felt him squeeze my hand a little to tell me it was okay.

"Hey man, nothing much, you?" Jake replied. "Yeah um I don't remember telling you well I must've but probably can't remember but yeah I got a barbeque party on saturday and it would be great if you guys make it?...Jessie?" He said and then asking me for my permission. I looked at Jake and he nodded slightly, "Um yeah sure" I said smiling at him.

"Great, I'll see you guys there then" Bradley said as a ending-the-conversation-comment. "Yup see you there" Jake replied. As Bradley took the lead to walk off first everyone else followed but I couldn't help the need to look at Liam once more. I looked up just about as he walked past and I caught him glaring at me and Jake's still intertwined hands.